Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 10:35 AM
Default How to decrapify a Store package, again?
It's been a little while since I've done this, but I got some new Store items that I need to improve a bit.
Problem is, I can turn them into .packages just fine but when I try to open them with S3PE so that I can default replacementify them, it throws an error and reminds me that the damn things are still encrypted or whatever. How do I fix it?

Thanks

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 11:22 AM
Get Recompressorizer Redux, copy the Store file into the S3RC folder, drop the file on s3rc.exe, wait for the pop up window to close again. Done.

Note: this is not decrapifying, do not use the decrapify.exe. Decrapify will alter the internal IDs and decrapified content is more akin to a cloned object. Changing decrapified files will have no effect on the original one in terms of default replacement.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 12:40 PM
Okay, thanks. I swear I had a much easier way of doing it but as I said, it's been a while.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )