Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 5:36 PM
Default Help trying to complete Still life photo collection
I have all the photos for Still life except for one--nectar/food. No matter what food or nectar I try to photograph it always takes a picture of what the object in on or around--even if I place it on the floor or ground. I tried moving it around and using different angles--nothing works. Any ideas how I can get this picture? Thanks.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 5:46 PM
Have you tried taking a photo of someone drinking nectar while someone else eats food?

I have a feeling that's a photo that the game told me I'd taken while I was trying to take a photo of a sim, and all I could think was that was how I'd met the criteria. Though that makes no sense for still life...!
Site Helper
#3 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 6:47 PM
I think I remember getting Nectar and Food by zooming in very closely with a bottle of nectar I found in a tomb and a plate of Ambrosia set out at the cemetery on a table. (I was trying for "A Divine Meal")

I do seem to recall that my nectar had been served. But this was a few years ago.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook