Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 9:17 PM
Default Male Sims Always Look Anorexic, Buff, or Fat. Please Help!
One of my BIGGEST pet peeves with the Sims 4 is that no matter WHAT, all my male sims either look anorexic, extremely buff, or fat. There are very limited body types for male sims. If I try to make a skinny sim, their bones are completely visible or they have a 6 pack, and if I try to make an average build sim, they always end up having the outline of a 6 pack. 6 packs are great but I want normal looking sims with normal body fat ratios. Does anyone know any mods or overlays or anything that can make the male bodies look normal?
Hope to hear from someone soon!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 9:57 PM
There are 2 different sliders to effect body fat and muscles

you need to change both to your liking,as it seems like your fit slider is too high. while you only change the fat slider?

also, you can try using the presets for body types..
(I would suggest you "more cas presets" mod, but it broke my game just recently (Seasons incompatible).. and it's a shame since it was super handy)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 12:08 AM
I have that same issue! I also think it's hard to make lean, muscular male Sims.
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 12:21 AM
Do you have MCCC? When you get the body type you like, select 'freeze physique' under sim flags. Otherwise their bodies will change depending on their diet.