Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 5:29 AM
Default Why doesn't creators create delicate items
I'm looking for some fancy and delicate lamps. I have a few, but they are all so small you can barely see them. I like lamps, decorations to be of a good size for a table top. Everyone seems to be just copping maxis stuff and recoloring them. I would like to see creators get more to their feminine side and create lovely old world century items. We use to have some great creators who did that kind of thing, On TSR there was Cashcroft who did lovely designs. Where did they all go?
Well I thought I would put this out and see how many delicate and old world creators there are still around.

May God's Blessings be many and your woes be few
Gal. 2:20
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 10:11 AM
I think you're perhaps in the wrong section. If you post in the WCIF section, people are more likely to help you find what you're after.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 1:29 PM
As per above, try the WCIF section.

As for why, I imagine it'd be more work to make something like that. Higher poly-count too.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 1:51 PM
If you want to see something that no one is doing - it's time to learn to mesh.
But WCIF first. Politely. "Why aren't people doing things the way I want them done?" is no way to find what you want. There's probably more out there than you think.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#5 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 4:17 PM
Maybe if you do post in WCIF you can include a photo so people can get an idea what sort of items you mean.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 11:06 PM
@[email protected] (not sure this will hail you with an email for a username) Please use WCIF as suggested above. People make what they want to make and perhaps what you want is out there but you simply don't know it. Moving to WCIF.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 11:09 PM
I did a quick google search for "sims 2" ornate table lamps:
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22...iw=1536&bih=750
There are several you might like.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 11:57 PM
I immediately thought of Zookini's Gaudy lamp, which is 'fancy and delicate whilst being of a good size for a table top.'
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=214628