Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 12:03 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 8th Dec 2018 at 4:48 PM.
Default CC or not CC, that's the question
Hello. I am currently work with apartments, but I am totally messed. So here is a question. What do you think of lots with a Custom Content? And what do you think about lots with at least 10 custom objects packed with lots?
So that's the question mainly for lot users.

Let's have a poll:
Agree=lot with custom content 10 or more items
Disagree= no CC at all
Lots with customs up to 10 = funny, helpful or love
I DON'T CARE = disagree

How difficult to use a customs packed with lots? What do you think of custom content duplicates that doubles existing yours? Add you thoughts to this thread, please.
Regards
Vic

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 2:18 PM
Too much CC is a NO for me, there are usually links that end up not working or some other issue. Than the lot ends up feeling like a bit of a letdown. I'm new to the site but I def appreciate a lot that includes only items from the game.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 6:15 PM
I like CC. When I download lots though, I agree with @sjotero, no-cc lots are my fave, or lots by Peacemaker, where he makes most of the cc which I have, which is easy to find. Some people use so much CC on their sims or lots that it is almost frustrating trying to hunt down all the CC when you fall in love with a look, so I do without. but then there are those that include the cc with the lot - I'm a bad girl so I download anyway, but most of the time, I end up deleting that stuff. Too much for me.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 2:36 PM
I've been making lots for a long time, and I have come to appreciate creators who let me upload CC with the lot in it's own zip. I always keep the creators names on files, so it's easy to credit the creator if they are good at labeling their files. It's much easier for me to keep track of as well.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 11:42 PM
I hate CC so much because everytime i'm going to download a lot, I also need to go to every single page of CC and download each one of them aaaaaaa
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beeyu
I hate CC so much because everytime i'm going to download a lot, I also need to go to every single page of CC and download each one of them aaaaaaa

Some creators let to pack objects with lots. What do you think of flats and houses with gathered CC and added?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 6:08 AM
As long as the number of CC is small and they can be found without going through adfly and the likes, I am cool with CC lots.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 7:44 PM
I don't mind CC as long as it isn't too much and it's all hosted on MTS. I hate having to download like 20 pieces of CC and some of them are on various Tumblr blogs or other websites (or even 404'd).
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 10:02 PM
no not too much CC ... it is true that looking for CC can be tiring ... I have also noticed that people like to fit their interiors well ... with their own furniture of choice ... that’s why I do a lot of furniture with moveobjects
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 8:50 PM
Until we get a "download all the ccs along with the lot" button, I would prefer just to have ingame items.