Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 4:15 AM
Default Drama in the Sims 4
I'm just curious, how many of you tend to turn your sims 4 into a soap opera, because I know I do. I tend to plan out drama situations and lifestyles for my sims (such as one of my sims breaking up Caleb Vatore's marriage and causing him to leave his five children with three different women, only to break up with him later and pursue a new relationship, but end up pregnant with his child after having an affair) - don't do this at home kids, seriously. Of course I leave this drama solely in my sim games. Are you guys this drama-crazed and what are some of your craziest storylines you've done.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 5:06 AM
Sometimes I like a little drama lol But usually my game brings me drama. It seems to have always happened to me while playing all iterations. Someone dies unexpectedly, wild fires, affairs, honey you name it lol I'm glad it stays in the sims game I don't need that type of drama IRL lol