Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 4:32 AM
Default Sta Moogie - Eric Pressely
Hey, I am back with another video! But this time, it was created by me! It took me forever to get it together, but I did it.

If you guys don't know the song Sta Moogie , but its in the Sims 3 Base Game and I fell in love with it when I first heard it on the Sims 3 Radio Station (of which I don't recall of the moment) so I decided to create a video based upon the song.

Link: http://youtu.be/UMjG1OpAd_E

Its basically about a girl who has a boyfriend. She gets pregnant by him and he does not want the baby, so she goes ahead and has an abortion. Behind the girl's back, he cheats on her with this other girl he met in the park. The girlfriend finds out and dumps her boyfriend.

But, I hope you guys just take a look at it and maybe enjoy it. Please leave some suggestions below for me. I have learned alot while making this video and I know that with my next video, many things will change such as the movement and the quality.

For some reason, the quality looks great, but once I uploaded the video, it looks like total crap. Until then, I need some suggestions on how to fix that.

I used Windows Movie Maker 6.0 (comes with Vista) on a Windows 7 computer. In the end, it gave me some great effects and transitions, but moves entirely too slow everytime I want to add a clip or split or even move the sidebar. I will not use it again because of this case and I had to break up the video into 6 different pieces since the video itself wont execute properly. I had to download the new Movie Maker for Windows 8 to put the clips together.

So let me stop rambling now. If you have any suggestions, please leave them below.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 4:16 PM
No one ?
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 5:33 PM
Aww bless I never came cross this thread. I really like the filming! But the storyline has been used many times, however I still enjoyed that xx
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 6:09 AM
It's very enjoyable