Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#451 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 6:30 AM
Sandro

Just married to Amaranth
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#452 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 5:35 PM
I have a crush on my sim (ha ha)

Instructor
#453 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 12:19 AM
This guy isn't my creation, but I was dying to show him off here. This is the gorgeous Hoenir by Astraea Nevermore. To me, he looks like Tuomas of the Finnish band Nightwish - not that that's a bad thing in any way, shape, or form...

Scholar
#454 Old 18th May 2015 at 4:53 AM

"Oh wow, cake!"
I have no idea how Paris survives his own bright ideas.

"Come to me, my child...again. Let the child you are about to bear hold some of my power. Do not play holy and sacrifice yourself. Let me save you..."
Lab Assistant
#455 Old 23rd May 2015 at 11:15 PM
I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to this game. New families all over the place! I wanted to give maxis-match a go so this is my newest sim, Calvin, and I totally love him.

One night, a couple of days after moving into his new home, Calvin was abducted by aliens. He spent much of his time over dinner the following day in a depression.

He recovered enough to go freestyling at the local pool that afternoon, though.
Scholar
#456 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 1:02 AM

"You didn't have to dress up so much for my party, Goopy. But...you do look good. Welcome to the house."

I suspect Ripp is always going to be bottle-blond and a bit camp. Who knows, he may even write a few romances under his own name someday!
Lab Assistant
#457 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 7:39 PM
Here is Taro's husband, Claudio (the poor soul that Calvin keeps stalking):

I love Claudio:

And here's Taro himself, all grown up!
Mad Poster
#458 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 5:44 AM
Mickey Dosser is trying to adjust to not living in a frat.
He's become one of my new favourite sims, he's a romance sim and wants 20 lovers, but he's so hung up on Jessie Pilferson, other than some casual encounters he hasn't really been interested in wooing any woman that isn't her. She's not interested though, and hasn't told him they have a daughter together. He's spent the first 2 days of living on his own just playing video games and leaving food and books and all sorts everywhere.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#459 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 9:30 AM
Just another shot of this guy that I'm particularly proud of. Photoshop lighting effects ftw!

Lab Assistant
#460 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:41 PM
:lovestruc Cameron Bryson from my series... Lol the blonde guy from behind with his head...
Screenshots

:)
Forum Resident
#461 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 7:09 PM
My sexy scumbag Seth Tumbleton, founder of the Scumbags to Saints legacy.

This is him after Lily Oone (a Tumbleton townie) gave him a job as a City Council Member. Because apparently bums living on the side of the road is city council material nowadays.

He now has four walls surrounding him, but the picture is big so you can see his legacy living struggle.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Scholar
#462 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:06 PM

Mickey Dosser loves his life. That is, his life is full of loves. Or whatever you call this...hey, that TV sold for a pretty penny from his last date. And townie Oliver Simpson seems to like his endowment...

Ahem! Here we have a much more innocent gentleman, Rufus Delarosa. Vampire-born child of Florence and Gilbert Jacquet Delarosa, he grew up into appropriate attire for one of his pedigree.
Lab Assistant
#463 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 2:18 PM
Meet Nathaniel Smythe, directly based on one of my characters from the MMO Wildstar.

An aspiring Biology major specializing in plants, Nathaniel came to Sim State University to fulfill his dreams of being a botanist. He's never been vastly rich in his life, but his parents' deaths left him with a sizable amount of money from inheritance, which he used to get a big house on campus. Don't let that surly look fool you; He's a really sweet, shy kid.

"Jonah, would it kill you to eat properly?"

Nate lives with his roommate, Jonah Powers. He initially had a thing for the guy, but got massively rejected. Jonah took pity on him and decided to play Wingman to help the kid get some chicks and dudes, but only on the condition that he be allowed to live in Nate's roomy, nice house. Nate agreed and immediately regretted his decision because it soon became rather obvious that Jonah wasn't the ladykilling, handsome charmer he'd hoped he was.

He's a big geek for biology and stargazing, and spends most of his time in his own little garden, hoping someday that the perfect girl will walk by and notice him. :lovestruc

Unfortunately, he also happens to live in Sim State University, which isn't really known for it's sane, perfect alumni. So, Nate being the awkward, dorky guy that he is, will likely fall into a few honey-traps and awkward situations while at parties. God forbid if another girl or guy shows interest... he/she better be ready to see his room full of pictures of beautiful men and women. He's not exactly the sanest person on campus either - he's lonely, he's frustrated, and ready to create or be dragged into disaster.
Forum Resident
#464 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 3:11 AM
Kyle Elven is what you'd call a good dad. He's dealing with a pregnant wife, quadruplets who are about to age up, and twins who still could use some homework help. All the while with a smile on his face

Instructor
#465 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 11:56 PM
A touching picture from the Darby Family home
Ryder welcomes his Dad home after a long day at work with a warm hug.

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Top Secret Researcher
#466 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 12:11 AM
Vin Black in a Bluewater apartment.

Instructor
#467 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 10:19 AM
Some picspam of Soren Stevenson, one of my favorite new guys. I love his eyes so much.

Nope, I don't have a weakness for long-haired men (sims and RL), not at all....
Lab Assistant
#468 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 12:20 AM Last edited by Training_Cookie : 24th Aug 2015 at 6:51 PM.
So I recently got a new laptop and I decided to start anew with my Sims game. Thus I only have one active household at the moment, and this is the dork who inhabits it. David likes to think he's so cool but he really, really isn't.

Lab Assistant
#469 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 3:31 AM
Everyone, meet Mason Philips ) he's one of the first set of triplets I've ever had! For story plot reasons, I had his sisters stay with his mother, and him move in with his aunt to be raised as basically her child. This is from a one night stand, mind you. He's so adorable!!!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#470 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 6:34 PM
Joshua! One of my Sims guys that actually turned out quite good...

Simmers Never Sleep.
Instructor
#471 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 11:01 AM Last edited by Amalia81 : 12th Sep 2015 at 8:16 PM.
A couple of my newest pixelated guys.

This is Reed Chandler, who was loosely inspired by one of Astraea Nevermore's Sims 3 story characters.

I already like this guy a lot. This is Travis Yamamoto, who's one of the two lead guitarists of a power metal band in the style of Dragonforce.

Look at those cheekbones... hnnngh...
Field Researcher
#472 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 5:13 AM
From my Disney BACC:

Florian Charmant tucks in his son Freddie, while his wife Snow gets some much-needed sleep. It's all one big bedroom upstairs... that's all they can afford right now. IIRC he did this on his own. :lovestruc

His older brother Christopher, on the family farm. I was going to have either him and Cinderella open up a grocery store on a community lot or have Aurora's parents do it. I can't remember if I ever decided. I was hoping for them to want more kids, but so far they're happy with just Perla, even though they both have Family secondaries.

Phillip Prince's dad has a community lot, Grandpa Hubert's Toy Store. Until he opened his store, he sold his toys on their lawn as a home business. Phillip was in charge of making toy robots and sales. He still is, but he's eventually going to have to work on his toymaking badges. Hubert's not going to be around forever, though last I checked he's going to be here for a good while yet.
(I'm not entirely happy with his skintone- I wish his lips weren't so red.)

Hey- if you said something to me in a post and I didn't write back, I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't feel good enough to post and by the time I'm able to the thread's old enough that I feel kind of weird about bumping it just to post one or two sentences. So please don't take it personally! :)
Scholar
#473 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 12:37 AM

This is Charlie. I like how he came out, since he was made by simply gender-switching a female Sim.

I *can* explain this one, but I'm not going to.
Field Researcher
#474 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 5:28 AM
This here is Oliver Max Burge, son of Adna Northchild (previously Gulbaer and Burge among many other names) and Oliver Burge - their second eldest child. Oliver Max is unmarried - his grandfather Max left his estate and business to him (his own adult sons have passed away) and now the young man lives with his grandfather's widow (who is also the half-sister of Oliver Max; they share the same father) and his child-aged uncle and aunt and.. I have no idea what to call little Rogh Rafa, son of Max and his widow Kale... the boy is his uncle but also his nephew?

Either way, here he is! He looks rather dashing to me with that jaw and those cheekbones!
Here's a much older photo of him with different default skin and eyes... I think he looks much better in the newer photo, more lifelike - but that might be just me!

Instructor
#475 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 12:05 AM Last edited by Dsydk11 : 19th Oct 2015 at 10:29 PM.
Default Arkna Wolfe

Sim appeared in my stories "Papa Says" and "Picket Fences".
Page 19 of 30