Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 5:03 AM
Default How to Upload?
I have created a trait mod and would like to share it and get feedback from people that use it. How do I get it uploaded here?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 5:17 AM
Go above to Create to open the menu then across to the far right Upload Items. This will take you through the upload wizard. please be sure to read all the guidelines for uploading to your area of interest first. I would suggest that you might want to use the Creator Feedback area first since you haven't uploaded here before. As you go through the wizard make to save as you go, once done your upload will go to the Sims queue to be looked over by a moderator. From there you will get either a rejection, a changes required or an approval PM. This is why I suggest using creator feedback first to make sure what you have made is worth uploading and you know the guidelines. Getting a changes required is fairly normal and is NOT a reject. It means exactly what it says, some change is required. It can take some time waiting in the queue depending how many moderators are on for your section. So please be patient, we are all volunteers.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Go above to Create to open the menu then across to the far right Upload Items. This will take you through the upload wizard. please be sure to read all the guidelines for uploading to your area of interest first. I would suggest that you might want to use the Creator Feedback area first since you haven't uploaded here before. As you go through the wizard make to save as you go, once done your upload will go to the Sims queue to be looked over by a moderator. From there you will get either a rejection, a changes required or an approval PM. This is why I suggest using creator feedback first to make sure what you have made is worth uploading and you know the guidelines. Getting a changes required is fairly normal and is NOT a reject. It means exactly what it says, some change is required. It can take some time waiting in the queue depending how many moderators are on for your section. So please be patient, we are all volunteers.

Thank you!