Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Dec 2023 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simb0t
I'm going to be upgrading my system this week. I'll pull all the CAW files together and whatever else I can find and throw them up on a link at some point soon.

Who knows, maybe I'll fire it back up again once I reinstall.

Wow! This world looks so amazing! I hope you can find the time to upload the CAW files. I'd really love to play around with it! I've been editing my favorite worlds in CAW, so it's become a sort of hobby, lol. I can't start from scratch to save my life.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 29th Dec 2023 at 8:57 PM
I would love to get the files on this to play with for my personal use.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 27th Feb 2024 at 7:21 PM
I'm still here, lurking, and hoping to get TS3 playable for me again, I just know that this will never be playable if I'm in charge.

What's it been, 3 years since I said I'd find these files? With my complete disinterest in TS4, I keep trying to go back to TS3, but life, uhh, gets in the way. So I've pulled together what I *think* is everything needed for someone to take it over.

The files are unorganized, there's a ton of versions and I would only recommend you pick this up if you know what the heck you're doing.

Because I sure as hell didn't.

Here's the LAS PALMAS / LUCKY PALMS re-imagined data DUMP.

(and I do mean DUMP)

Disclaimer: Other than the (bad) work I did on the Lucky Palms world file, almost all of the buildings and assets here are other people work from some of my favorite creators. @FloraFlora2, @Nilxis, CoasterBoi and so many more that I've completely forgotten through the years. If anyone has any objections at all to including those buildings here, or this violates any TOS/concerns for MTS, please just delete the link.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#29 Old 27th Feb 2024 at 8:12 PM
Thank you for putting this up @simb0t !
Page 2 of 2