Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 9:07 PM
Default No more dirty clothes piles!
I hate that even my neatest sims will throw their dirty clothes everywhere. No, I don't want a laundry hamper in my living room, on my front porch, by the pool, e.t.c. I have nonas super hamper and it helps but especially in winter it gets full fast and even then, it just doesn't make sense that everyone can carry around all their clothes in invisible storage, but the second they change clothes they throw them on the ground. > is there a mod that just... makes them put the clothes in the nearest hamper OR store them in their inventory until they decide to do laundry?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 12:01 AM
This?
https://www.modthesims.info/d/460101

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by faerytech
I have nonas super hamper and it helps but especially in winter it gets full fast

Even if you use the bottomless script that stores 2000 piles? The super hamper is a must for me, I use the one that stores 50 piles, but I mostly do building than actual gameplay so it doesn't bother me that much. What does bother me though is opening inactive sims' houses and finding the floor covered in dirty piles and broken faucets lol I'm thankful for NRaas MC clean/repair all.