Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 12:33 PM Last edited by Llamarin : 27th Jun 2020 at 7:55 AM. Reason: It has been solved/answered!
Default (SOLVED) WCIF Hair similar to these pictures?
Hello, this is my first time posting but here goes nothing, the story is I'm recreating some members of a K-Pop group into the Sims 2 as I don't really encounter much people recreating K-Idols. I had a pretty much smooth progress in recreating the first three members as I had encountered many 4to2 conversion sites that fit the stylings of the said members, but when it came to the last member, I could not for the life of me find any hairstyles that fit for the last member. I was wondering if there was anyone who knows a good site that has hair like that or something. Thank you very much in advanced for responding and trying to help!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 4:49 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 27th Jun 2020 at 8:02 AM.
I think Simpliciaty's revival is pretty close, you can find it retextured here by timeparadoxsims and by peppermint-ginger here :-)

Edit: allthehairs also links many more retextures here!

Edit 2: Cazy's Agnetha might be close as well? You can find it on allthehairs here.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 4:55 PM
Don't forget to check Cool Sims, Antonio has at least a couple of hairs that are pretty close to these pics, hairs of excellent quality and legally free.
https://coolsims.net/index.php/down...yles/sims-2/s2f

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 7:44 AM Last edited by Llamarin : 27th Jun 2020 at 7:45 AM. Reason: There was an error in my reply
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
I think Simpliciaty's revival is pretty close, you can find it retextured here by timeparadoxsims and by peppermint-ginger here :-)

Edit: allthehairs also links many more retextures here!

Edit 2: Cazy's Agnetha might be close as well? You can find it on allthehairs here .

I must say, Simpliciaty's Revival does look like what I was asking for, especially with the scattered bangs in the front kind-of-look and Cazy's Agnetha is something that, the idol I'm basing off, would actually rock! Thank you so much for these wonderful suggestions and for helping me in finding these!! ☺
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
Don't forget to check Cool Sims, Antonio has at least a couple of hairs that are pretty close to these pics, hairs of excellent quality and legally free.
https://coolsims.net/index.php/down...yles/sims-2/s2f

Ah, thank you very much for directing me to this wondrous site, I have found a specific hairstyle that she had that was incredibly similar to the cc in that site! Thank you very much for helping me find the stuff that I was looking for, I greatly appreciate it! ☺
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 7:50 AM
Thank you so much to the both of you for giving me assistance in requiring the CC I needed in order to recreate a K-Idol I very much so like! May your remaining days be filled with the utmost love and happiness!! Oh, and also, stay safe during this pandemic and Happy Pride Month!!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 12:23 PM
@Llamarin I might have found another hair you'd be interested in, here (second picture)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
@Llamarin I might have found another hair you'd be interested in, here (second picture)

Oh, thank you for this!! This definitely does look like a hairstyle she would rock, thanks a billion!!!