Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 2:24 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 7th Jul 2020 at 10:37 AM.
Default Want to download many packs at once but can't. Solved
Hi.

This is more of a "Help" issue but I'm sure I am the stupid one so I post here instead.

Anyway, I had been setting up a new Windows 10 computer and of cause I did install the Sims 4. But I want to add more packs. I picked a gamepack and two stuffpacks in the Origin store but I can not order and pay all of them at one. I can only add one pack at the time to my order and (because EA ) they want me to add Realm of magic or make a "real" bundle (SP+GP+EP). But I don't want that, I want SP+SP+GP but if I move on whitout choosing any of the alternatives I just have one pack in my order. So It does not seem to work as I want. The thing is that my wish list is worth about 400:- SEK (39:- EUR or 42:- USD) and it's a good price. Why can't I make a custom bundle?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 4:57 PM
That sounds like something you need to take up with the Origin store itself. Quite strange you can't multibuy. I'd contact a livechat or customer service agent, see if there's any way to work around it with them.

Eternally skipping life's jump rope.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xSwitchback
That sounds like something you need to take up with the Origin store itself. Quite strange you can't multibuy. I'd contact a livechat or customer service agent, see if there's any way to work around it with them.

Yeah, that's what I thought also. OK, it's Sunday today so they are closed. I will try tomorrow and see if they can help me.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 12:25 AM
You only want three items. I would just order one at a time? It takes hours to load things, at least for me. You will have plenty of time to add one by one.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
You only want three items. I would just order one at a time? It takes hours to load things, at least for me. You will have plenty of time to add one by one.

The main reason why I only want to order once is because I only have to pay once. It's just that.

I had a chat conversation whit EA earlier today and even though the service agent was very friendly I do not think he really did understand what I wanted to do. But I guess we were a little "lost in translation" there so I did not bother. Anyway he (?) gave me a link to the store and I did take it a look. But no, it does not seem like it's possible to order in the manner I want. (The language in the pic is swedish so don't be sad if you can not read it). Anyway it clearly seems like I have to add one EP to the mix in order to order... (No pun intended but quite funny). I can not go on from here...

Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 10:48 AM
Sometimes it's a good thing to give things a 2:nd try. I'm sure you have seen this online pages where you can compere prices of products. I found a national one and found a national online store that sells computer related products. And games! Yes, the did have the Sims 4 title I wanted and they were also a bit cheaper then Origin So I did place an order and paid. I still have to download through Origin but that's the way things work. The mail were talking about "delivery" so I guess I will get boxes and some info in the mail. Anyway, problem solved.