Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 12:26 AM
Default How do I find my new saves folder
So I'm not sure who's still around in this community in 2020 (I only just signed up today to ask this), but I really need some technical help. Earlier today I had to move a bunch of games from my smaller C drive to a larger D drive. I managed to get TS4 to move over with all of its saves no problem, but when i tried to move TSM, according to my menu screen, all my saved games are gone. I know for certain that I still have the world files/savedSims in my EA documents folder, but now my game seems to be putting saves somewhere else. I know there must be a new save folder somewhere since I can create new worlds, but i've done many PC-wide searches for 'New_Game.tsm" but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I'm not super great with this sort of computer-work. (also possibly the new version on my D drive may be through Origin instead if that's any help)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th May 2020 at 8:23 PM
Your saved files and Sims should be at this address:

C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval