Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2020 at 6:37 PM Last edited by Maoraw : 18th Mar 2020 at 7:27 PM.
Default Help me find this hair I once had (Zelda inspired)?
I unfortunately have no clue where I downloaded it from. I managed to find the outfit which was also randomly missing on the russian site: http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com/
but the hair is unfortunately missing from my mods now

To be clear, it's the brown hair zelda has. I still have the Link hat/hair andd clothes for some reason

Edit: I actually think the Zelda dress is different from the one I have from sauris-sims.blogspot.com. So if anyone has a clue for that one too that would be great!

If anyone has seen it or knows the name of it even so I can maybe reconvert it it would be lovely! Thanks

- Maoraw
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 11:57 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Cuniculosa's Link Hair

Thank you for taking the time to reply! However, as I wrote in OP, it is specifically Zelda and not Link I'm looking for.

Quote: Originally posted by Myself
To be clear, it's the brown hair zelda has. I still have the Link hat/hair andd clothes for some reason