Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 6:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default What happens if I delete a sim in BodyShop?
Hello there, I need to edit a video so I making various sims (since in the game I don't like going to the mirror to add effects) but afterwards I want to delete some of them.

I know that if you download one sim and delete it, the CC usually stays. But what if that sim is one made by myself? If I delete it, will the CC go as well? I don't want that to happen but I have so many sims in the bin it's so annoying xD
So, if I delete a sim in there, will I have to download the CC again? What are the probabilities?

thanks in advance ^^

What's the point?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 6:30 PM
If you delete a sim in Bodyshop, you only delete the actual sim file, not the CC. It's perfectly safe, and you won't lose anything else than the sim itself.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 6:31 PM
The CC won't be deleted if you delete a downloaded sim, either. Once you've installed the sim and its CC, the CC is installed and will only get deleted if you actively go and delete it.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 7:29 PM
Thank you both :D!

What's the point?