Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 3:52 PM Last edited by Hammyx : 10th Oct 2017 at 5:06 AM. Reason: Solved

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default What's the name of this animation?
Hello agaaain (geez I'm so annoying sorry ;-

You already know I'm making a vid, but I spent like 3 hours going through my animations videos trying to find this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLqzSChHStg min 1:48

I had found it some other day but I'm stupid as hell and forgot where I saw it, and I probably skipped it while watching the videos, so I'm rewatching them.

Buut, as I waited, I wondered if someone that knew about this stuff may help me with the box or name of the animation? Btw I don't want any of you to go and look for it in the game, I'd so egoistic and conformist then, that's why I'm looking for it again.

Thanks in advance, I need to finish this quick and even though I could still record other scenes, I don't like building a bridge by leaving holes behind ^^

What's the point?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 4:33 PM
It looks like hang out or possibly just a sitting posebox.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
It looks like hang out or possibly just a sitting posebox.

I don't think it's a sitting posebox tho, hang out? could it from the OFB or FT box?

What's the point?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 3:54 AM
Hang out is a Maxis interaction. I think it's under the pie menu for talk.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 5:05 AM
Just asked Natalie directly! It's from Jaydee's OFB box -- Worker > Sell > Dazzle > Reject-ee ^^

What's the point?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 8:00 AM
Ok, then I was looking at entirely the wrong animation lol.