Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:09 PM
Default Goth, Punk, & Darker Natured Sim Pictures (v1)
Lets see those gothic, punk & emo "Sim 3" pixels here.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 7:09 PM
Not sure if Kelly is "alternative" enough to be on here, but we'll see :] She looks kind of punkish to me.

Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:16 PM
Wow, no one has posted here in like 6 months.

Well, anyway, this is Luke Roman. He's probably my favorite Sim that I've made so far.

Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 12:54 AM
Alternative sims seem to love their mobile phones
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 4:37 AM
Haha, yeah. Luke is always on the phone. Lolz.

This is Marissa Redfield. I love her hair. I kinda based her off of Allison Iraheta (If that isn't obvious enough. Lolz)

Alchemist
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:01 PM
this category i can do. o_o

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 8:31 PM
SuicidiaParasidia I love your Sims!

This is Luke again, but with his sister Lydia.

They were both stressed, the game said they needed some fun time, so I sent them to the park to swing. XDD

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:15 PM
This is Drucilla
Instructor
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 10:57 PM Last edited by XXDeidaraXX : 25th Apr 2010 at 5:41 AM.
JillianWong Drucilla is very pretty.
Alchemist
#10 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 1:44 PM
Photos from my legacy og Goth,Punk and Dark Natured sims

i forgot her name - i did not leave her in them cloths lol

He is a rockstar
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 2:31 PM
Not really into all the darkness, but i gave it a try
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 8:38 PM
Eleanore (van Housen) Langerak

Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 12:49 AM
Here's Alan George, my homeless teen sim. He's currently living in an abandoned shack.

My sims stories: Those Among Us & REVERSE
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#14 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 1:09 AM
Meta-Meta was accidentally turned as a vampire, and was taken over by vampire-instincts. He can't remember who he is anymore, and just can't stop!
He hates himself for hurting people, but can't help it, since no-one is there to help him.
Since he doesn't know his name, other vamps just call him Meta-Meta because of his Metallica-shirt.

Sakareus is a big league, elite-top-class, Big-Boss-The-Man of vampires!

Field Researcher
#15 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:28 AM
Wow, Meta-Meta and Sakareus are both gorgeous! Does the turning make sims super attractive, like in the INterview with the Vampire-movie (Claudia)?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#16 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vattenlilja
Wow, Meta-Meta and Sakareus are both gorgeous! Does the turning make sims super attractive, like in the INterview with the Vampire-movie (Claudia)?

Apparently it does
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 10:29 PM
Oh Arisuka, all your sims are so amazing. I'm a huge fan.

Since I finally become brave enough to post my pictures and I want to get this thread going I might as well post these before I go and collapse in bed.

Tonight while trying out some new things Iris Shadowland the fallen angel was born.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 10:37 PM Last edited by brigdania : 6th Apr 2010 at 9:02 PM. Reason: better pic
Here is my sim of Mana-sama. (JRock fans? Anybody?) He is really tough to simmify...
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 2:05 AM
I love that Mana sim! This thread inspires me...Arisuka how did you make your vampires?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#20 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniBurton
I love that Mana sim! This thread inspires me...Arisuka how did you make your vampires?

I really love that Mana too, he's definitely recognizable! :O
Oh, and I I just made them like any other of my sims.
No voodoo or anything odd going on, just my imagination let loose!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 3:37 AM
Thanks, MiniBurton & Arisuka! Mana is my favorite sim I've made in a long time. I've actually played him for more than 2 days, which is rare for me lol. I like Arisuka's vampires, and your lovely fallen angel Elfqueen! And SuicidiaParasidia, the girl in purple is adorable!
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 9:24 PM
That must've taken alot of work Brigdania...I was thinking of Simifying Kyo for Dir en Grey and Kami but they were too hard. Arisuka do your vampires have fangs too?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#23 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 9:56 PM Last edited by Arisuka : 7th Apr 2010 at 10:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MiniBurton
That must've taken alot of work Brigdania...I was thinking of Simifying Kyo for Dir en Grey and Kami but they were too hard. Arisuka do your vampires have fangs too?

I have a half-finished Kyo in my game somewhere, would be fun to finish him, maybe someday.
Yep, they got fangs, I could post some more pics of them with their fangs showing, I've got loads of screenies of their quirky expressions :D

EDIT:

*sigh* good times... I think I'll make some sims next after I've uploaded other stuff out of the way, I miss playing with quirky sims...

Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 4:15 AM
OMFG, Kyo?! I would kill to have him in my game! (Listening to Dir en grey as I write this :P) I've tried on many occasions, but alas, I cannot seem to find the right hair or make it look enough like him... As for Mana, he was rather difficult (not as bad as Kyo, though). Keep us updated if either of you make any progress on him, please!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#25 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:35 AM
Oh please don't start killing, but I think I can pull him off X"D
Hmm, I think after I've uploaded some other stuff out of the way I could finish him...
I'll post some pics here when I'm on it!
Page 1 of 4