Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#501 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 6:45 AM
Sorry about no pictures to give feedback on in my last post-my computer's being an ass. I WILL POST PICTURES IN APPROXIMATELY-erm, sometime in the next week or so? I Dunno.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#502 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lennon7777777
So, with that over with, could you give me your opinion on my sims (I think Ricardo diaz, umberto robina, & auntie poulet are the closest to the actual ones.)

Umberto Robina? Man, that is by far one of my favourite characters from Vice City/Vice City Stories! I hope you did awesome on him... Show us that macho guy!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#503 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 11:59 PM
Lennon - Since FP has stated that he is making all his own content for his world and does not want help with anything, please start your own thread for feedback on your own creations.
Test Subject
#504 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:23 PM
Hey Fresh Prince, I love all of your work. I have being a follower for a long time. This city is magnificent , I love it and will be glad when it is available. Excellent job. Dee.
Field Researcher
#505 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Lennon - Since FP has stated that he is making all his own content for his world and does not want help with anything, please start your own thread for feedback on your own creations.
- okay, I will.
Scholar
Original Poster
#506 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 3:05 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys! Happy New Years! It has now officially been over a full year I've been working on this. Certainly went by fast!

Anyway, I have some updates and screens finally for you. I've been working on VC the past few days on the last island of the city. I've also been working on interiors of buildings. So here are some new pictures. There are a lot of buildings I didn't take pictures of, but some were included in the beta.

Anyway, first off I have a group of little houses in Little Havana. I've been looking forward to these since I started the project,lol. It was really fun to build them all and furnish them. I took a one screenshot for each lot. Some of the lots have more than one homes/buildings on them.

Next I have some new buildings I've made:

Abandoned Hotel Construction: Really fun to build

Some Interior Shots of Restaurants:

And then just some random shots:
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#507 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 3:29 PM
Have to say your doing an awesome job with this FP Almost makes me wanna dig out the Vice City disc for ps2 and start playing!
I love love love the mini homes, they are super cute

ps. sorry for not giving you any actual feedback, there's really nothing wrong/needing changes in my opinion
Test Subject
#508 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 6:02 PM
when will the new version of vice city sims 3 beta,
where the first island is seen in all the houses.
Mad Poster
#509 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 8:28 PM
Great work!

By the way, have you seen these?
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=392122
They could potentially work better than asphalt in creating a more lively streetscape in wealthier areas (they are also really useful in filling in gaps between lots and the road) :D

Also, have you gotten Late Night yet? Are you going to create a version compatible with that?
Test Subject
#510 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 12:46 AM
Wow, the restaurant is PERFECT! Congratulations! Awesome job as always! Boy, you sure have future working on EA...
Test Subject
#511 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 5:34 AM
I am utterly amazed. How updated is the current beta?
Lab Assistant
#512 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 4:13 PM
This is just beautiful. I've never played the Vice City game, but can appreciate the depth of the Sims 3 world that you've created here.
Field Researcher
#513 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 6:54 PM
lmao those tall building you made are fantastic great job, I laugh because I'm so impressed by the detail
Forum Resident
#514 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 7:15 PM
..............Wow!! :D

I seriously cannot wait to see this in my game, and I can't wait for more updates! The houses in Little Havana are perfect!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Test Subject
#515 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 2:11 AM
Can't wait to see the print works:

This is going to be the greatest city I have ever seen in sims 3.
Since EA release CAW, I have been dreaming this city.. Thank you FP for making that dream come true..
Test Subject
#516 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 2:20 PM
I absolutely cannot believe the amount of effort and hard work that has gone into this.. this is true art, i'm telling you!

i am surprised that this doesn't have more recognition though!! i will be more than happy to boost advertising for this on youtube and stuff when this is complete!

by the way, im just wondering 2 things as a percentage, how much would you say you've done? and you should totally make bars and clubs and stuff that come with late night. even though some people dont have all the sims 3 games yet, im more than 100% sure they would buy the latest expansion packs JUST to experience this masterpiece!
Forum Resident
#517 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 7:13 PM
Beautiful, FP! I have no critiques as of now!

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Test Subject
#518 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 8:06 PM
man i wish i could put this in as a vacations world that would be gorgeous...I mean EA's three vacations worlds are just so useless and small
Test Subject
#519 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 9:08 AM
I've just stumbled across this today and nearly fell over! Read nearly everything and have to say I am impressed! Very inspiring work, truly.
10/10.
Field Researcher
#520 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 4:29 AM
incredible idea,i'll be one of the first people to download when it's available everything looks so much like it. i'm a big gta fan.
Test Subject
#521 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 9:57 PM
This world is absolutely S T U N N I N G! hopefully we can get some Late Night integration!
Lab Assistant
#522 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 9:08 PM
Are there any Late Night features? Like apartments or night clubs?
Test Subject
#523 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 7:23 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 18th Feb 2011 at 9:23 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3449927, 3449928, 3450295
What custom rabbit holes do i need? the rugs or the little outdoor sign?

How can i download the newer beta version?

Also will the lots be furnished?
Test Subject
#524 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 2:26 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 18th Feb 2011 at 9:24 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3451607, 3451632, 3451811
So Fucking Brilliant I can't wait to download! By the way, you don't have the bloody apartment there. You Know, the Scarface-style hotel, where the chainsaw is also found. But mostly its great!

You should show some inside pics of tommy's mansion But it looks great, fantastic! Just like the original vice city :DD

By the way, Where are:
-Fort Baxter
-North point mall
-Mendez building
-Vice port
-Little Havana, Little Haiti
-Downtown
-The whole left Side of the city
You Should make it ready
Test Subject
#525 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 9:13 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 18th Feb 2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3451884, 3451909
I'm so glad FP is doing this!
Also it is cool that EIA is there to make the town more realistic!!!
All that remains is for two plains to take off and land!

I need help!
i have the beta, well u know the second island which is empty? well next to that small boat yard with the boat well wen i want to got to the small island which is not accesible my guy goes to the edge of the water and takes a taxi across the water! what is happening???? i need help, please help.
Locked thread
Page 21 of 30