Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2020 at 9:59 AM
Default CC Counters Textures Tutorial
Asking here since I couldn't find anything on the matter - is there any tutorial on making counters out there? Or even just tips and tricks if not a full explanation? I think I've got the mesh part ok but texturing the damn thing is where it all goes to hell. I'm at that part in tsrw where I add all the textures to the base part, save, do the left part and by that time the base one is all messed up. Every time I finish one of the 4 parts, the others get all their textures randomly screwed. I've been careful to make sure the base, left and right ends all have matching UV maps and use the same textures. The corner has its own as is with in game counters as well. Yet changing one little thing makes everything else shuffle around in the wrong place. Is there a specific order in which you have to do them? Please I'm dying here