Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2020 at 11:26 PM
Default Chicken Coop?
Hello all, loooooong time Sims 2 user who just this month graduated to Sims 3. Boy, it's a whole new world (literally, ha).

In regards to the chicken coop. Is that only available through their official store? But I thought they shut down the Sims 3 store?
How do I get it? It's something I desperately want and am willing to buy it if needed, but again, I'm confused. lol

Thanks for your help!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Aug 2020 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeiLana80
Hello all, loooooong time Sims 2 user who just this month graduated to Sims 3. Boy, it's a whole new world (literally, ha).

In regards to the chicken coop. Is that only available through their official store? But I thought they shut down the Sims 3 store?
How do I get it? It's something I desperately want and am willing to buy it if needed, but again, I'm confused. lol

Thanks for your help!

The Sims 3 store, as far as I am aware, was never closed like the Sims 2 Store was. YMMV, of course, but it's up and running for me?

ETA: So you can go to the Sims 3 Store and buy the chicken coop to your heart's desire. Whoops. Should have put that in earlier, sorry.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2020 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by windermeresimblr
The Sims 3 store, as far as I am aware, was never closed like the Sims 2 Store was. YMMV, of course, but it's up and running for me?

ETA: So you can go to the Sims 3 Store and buy the chicken coop to your heart's desire. Whoops. Should have put that in earlier, sorry.

Weird, okay! I swear I read a few times that it was closed down.
Ok so off I go to spend more money... lol
THANK YOU.