Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 7:37 PM
Default WCIF: More reasonable 'adults on playground' hack
I have Squinge's, but the advertising is way too high. It's a bit silly to see Sims with 0 points in "playful" swinging on the monkey bars.

Is there a hack that nerfs this so that only playful adults are interested in the playground equipment?

Thanks!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 3:17 AM
@Bulbizarre, maybe try Pescado's nobogartingswings? No idea if works for the other pieces of the playground set, but considering that it's included with AL mods, it's possible that it was updated. That'd be a Pescado-like thing to do.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Alchemist
#3 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 9:51 AM
The advertising can probbaly be changed, if that’s the only thing wrong with the original mod.
iCad (I think that’s right) has a tutorial for doing that for objects. The process might be similar enough?

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
@Bulbizarre, maybe try Pescado's nobogartingswings? No idea if works for the other pieces of the playground set, but considering that it's included with AL mods, it's possible that it was updated. That'd be a Pescado-like thing to do.

Only the swingset; I checked.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 3:59 PM
That Mod is in both autonomous and non-autonomouse versions and the non-autonomous version allows adults to only play on paygrounds when directed to though not on their own.I thought I might take that bersion myself as I don't want everybody thinking they could use playgrounds at all times.
@Bulbizarre -That Mod is in two versions and one blocks autonomous use of playgounds and let you still direct the adults to use them.I chose that version for myself.
Alchemist
#6 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 6:57 PM
Bummer about Pescado's mod. Then if you want autonomous behavior, it looks like aelflaed is right and you'll have to edit the advertising yourself. ICad did make a tutorial, too; it's here: https://dramallamadingdang.tumblr.c...4/tutorial-time

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her