Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 10:36 PM
Default Building an apartment building
I was wondering if its possible like in the sims 2 or in sims 3 with some cheats. I really liked it when i wanted to build small grungy apartments, a condo, or a small town building in general.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 10:43 PM
Default Well????
Quote: Originally posted by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree
I was wondering if its possible like in the sims 2 or in Sims 3 with some cheats. I really liked it when I wanted to build small grungy apartments, a condo, or a small town building in general.

Short story, No it's not possible. You can do things like download the roommate mod which allows you to live with someone you don't control. or build a house with doors locked to certain people. That's really it. They may change it in the future. I hope they do what they did in Sims 2 and have you rent houses for cheaper than buying it. sorry.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jazzyfries
Short story, No it's not possible. You can do things like download the roommate mod which allows you to live with someone you don't control. or build a house with doors locked to certain people. That's really it. They may change it in the future. I hope they do what they did in Sims 2 and have you rent houses for cheaper than buying it. sorry.

Dammit, i hope it will become possible in future, I also miss customizing cities so much, everything has to be fancy with no realism (i still like the design but it gets repetitive) , I like playing families in slums every now and then.