Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Reworking the Maxis Workout Clothes- Default Replacements

by Phaenoh Posted 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:02 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2011 at 7:59 PM by Phaenoh

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Alchemist
#26 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:41 AM
I really like these, particularly the adult female ones :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:45 AM
Thank you very much for these! Now my sims can actually wear those default outfits instead of always buying custom ones!

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Scholar
#28 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:41 PM
Oh yes! Words can not describe how much I detest the yellow and turquoise tracksuit.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:02 PM
Lol, this is fun. The only one I could really stand using was the yellow and turquoise one, and sometimes the gray one, but everyone else seems to hate the turquoise one the most!

Thanks for leaving comments everyone!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:16 PM
These are so so much better! Thank you very much. I like the longer top on the teen girl especially. And no more fugly colour combinations on my ladies.
Alchemist
#31 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:11 PM
Thank you so much!!!!!!
I really really like to stay away from too much CC, so I have been stuck using these horrible Maxis things.
Your default replacements are the best, you have a great eye for finding exactly what is wrong with the original and making it better.
Special thanks for covering the midriff on the teen version, and the new shoes. Sorry Sephira, lol. :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:25 PM
These are so much better than what Maxis made. Thanks so much.

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Scholar
#33 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:41 PM Last edited by cameranutz2 : 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:42 PM. Reason: edit
Tons and tons better! Downloading now :D
Field Researcher
#34 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:06 PM
I don't have to dread having someone brought home from work with my Sims and using the household athletic equipment any longer! Thank you SO much!
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#35 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 4:07 PM
Thank you very much Phaenoh! I'm not used to downloading athletic outfits but these are very useful for replacing the horrible Maxis ones! (especially the turquoise and mustard one...LOL)

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:25 PM
Oh man! This is (IMO) your best work yet!!! Those AF outfits were killing me! Thanks so much!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:45 PM
Thanks so much for making these! I have absolutely hated the Maxis versions of all this athletic wear, but it's actually hard to find CC athletic wear that's not scandalously small. (Heck, I've found custom athletic wear that came with four inch heels. What?!) XD These are perfect!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:51 PM
Thank you, this is brilliant!

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 6:17 PM
I never comment XD ever, but these? These deserve a comment because I have been desperate for default replacements for the athletic outfits forever! These are freaking awesome, Thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:04 PM
[I rarely comment either laurie ]

Gah, thank you for fixing these! I always hated the color combos - the marigold and turquoise one killed me! It's funny that you say it's the only one you liked. Haha! The sneakers are much better too.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks...and now I'll have to check out your other downloads since it seems you've been up to some good fixes.

Hello, I'm a Mac.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by papersky
...and now I'll have to check out your other downloads since it seems you've been up to some good fixes.
Ahah! A fan in the making!

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:29 PM
Oh, these are a VAST improvement of the originals. They were so ugly (except the teen ones. Those are kinda cute). Thank you!
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:15 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Feb 2008 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Oh my oh my!
You act so like my mother!
All the time tries to cover my midriff yelling "you 'll catch a cold, dress up!".
And you even throw away Seph's cool shoes... How could you??
This is called oppression!
Poor Sephira...

By the way, the adult and elder replacements are excellent
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:16 PM
This is a great replacement. I might actually put my girls into the tracksuits now!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:33 PM
I really like these, they looks so much better then maxis versions, I might even start using them

Thank you for making and shearing them!

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Field Researcher
#46 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 12:15 AM
Yay! :D

i loved the replacements! i downloaded the adult ones, and the old people ones without a second thought.

now it was the teen ones i had to think about...

but then i realized that midrift is a bit rediuclous. i mean it looks cute on the sims, cause they look like babries, but not in real life.

the only thing that almost made me not download them (wasnt the middrift) but rather the shoes.
i kinda like em... i think its because i have a pair of brown puma shoes that looks smiliar to those XD;;

i downloaded em anyway
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:40 AM
Thanks so much! I just came on here looking for some new workout clothes for my females and here they are.

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:35 AM
What about Teen/Adult Male work out clothing?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aceman67
What about Teen/Adult Male work out clothing?
Couldn't figure out how to improve it, what do you think is wrong with it?

Thanks for commenting everyone!!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 11:32 AM
they are so much nicer than the original in the games. I love them.... Thank you so much.

Smile the world smiles with you...
Page 2 of 5