Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#8401 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 7:11 PM
For the very first time, I got the flaming poop bag date reward. And it wasn't even his fault! Telegonus took Ursula on a date with the intention to propose. It was very romantic, with slow dancing, serenading, kissing, and finally the big moment--during which, some weirdo was watching them (Aldric Davis). Telegonus didn't know that Ursula and Aldric had something going on the side. So the minute he proposes and she says yes, Aldric walks right up and plants a big wet smooch on her. Naturally, Telegonus was furious and broke off the engagement then and there. The whole thing was a disaster, and I think it was pretty mean of Ursula to leave poop on Telegonus's front porch, since he didn't do anything wrong, so I had one of his dorm mates stomp on it.

I've never had it before, so what happens if you don't stomp on it. Does it go on burning forever or eventually go out on its own?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#8402 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 10:58 PM
I discvered that sims can get body points from chatting in(on) the pool. http://prntscr.com/tnisxb

sturlington: that one time when my sim got it, she stomped on it autonomously. She got shocked by lightning on date and it ended a date immediately with deepest fail.
Mad Poster
#8403 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
I discvered that sims can get body points from chatting in(on) the pool. http://prntscr.com/tnisxb

sturlington: that one time when my sim got it, she stomped on it autonomously. She got shocked by lightning on date and it ended a date immediately with deepest fail.

And how was that possible? From all I know they're not enabled to talk while they're swimming. There was a very old hack (long gone) that enabled them to talk to one another, but it doesn't work with any EP after NL.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#8404 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 12:20 AM
I discovered that Sims can have a want to cast an evil spell and fear of casting a good spell. I recently started playing around with Sims 2 witches after seeing there were extra spells from Pandora Sims. I'm currently testing out the Witchy CC in a testing hood to make sure everything works and isn't going to bork the game.
Top Secret Researcher
#8405 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
It's supposed to be autonomous, but never happens, but you can download a mod that enables it by command.

I had one Sim in particular that was always washing windows autonomously.
Forum Resident
#8406 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 7:09 AM
I apparently have 2 different copies of SimPE on separate drives. I was 99% certain I had done the UC update because I knew I had successfully extracted things from the Object Workshop in the past, but it wasn't working. And then I looked up the instructions to fix it and was even more certain I had done it.

After a few minutes, I discovered I had one copy on my C drive and one copy on my E drive. Both are now updated for UC.
Lab Assistant
#8407 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 8:18 AM
1.When my sim put the food basket in the fridge, ice fell on his head.
2.When my SIM woman was in the shower her husband used the toilet, when he flushed the toilet, she squealed like scalded, jumped out of the shower and scolded her husband.
I'm sorry about the English.
Mad Poster
#8408 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 2:11 PM
I discovered that hacked trash containers that allow bills and homework to be discarded like trash need that function to be switched off if you don't want those things thrown out.One of my families threw their bills out when I wasn't watching and didn't have to pay them.
Mad Poster
#8409 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
And how was that possible? From all I know they're not enabled to talk while they're swimming. There was a very old hack (long gone) that enabled them to talk to one another, but it doesn't work with any EP after NL.

These are mods what I added for ACR test in this hood: http://prntscr.com/tpde91
I don't think I will keep them in usual play. Just testing ACR. There is one more abnormality too, there is no BFFs. Overall everything works great.
Lab Assistant
#8410 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 5:01 PM
That BIG BOSS crashes the game, I don't think Kaz will be happy about this one:

JESSE!
Mad Poster
#8411 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ASAsims
2.When my SIM woman was in the shower her husband used the toilet, when he flushed the toilet, she squealed like scalded, jumped out of the shower and scolded her husband.
I'm sorry about the English.

That happens when your Sim couple have cheap bathroom furnishings. Flushing the toilet does remove the cold water, so the Sim in the shower does get scalded from just hot water and goes and yells at the Sim that flushed the toilet. More expensive bathroom furnishings don't do that.
Field Researcher
#8412 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 7:54 PM Last edited by Monsieur_Oshima : 28th Jul 2020 at 10:50 PM.
I just realized that the "handle and spout" painting is a render of the Utah teapot
Every day i find new inside jokes in this game that I would definitely never have understood as a kid...
Forum Resident
#8413 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 6:58 PM
Children (and possibly teens) don't count towards the number of family friends needed for promotion. Now my plan of making a sim politician who becomes mayor only because kids support them is ruined...
Mad Poster
#8414 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama
Children (and possibly teens) don't count towards the number of family friends needed for promotion. Now my plan of making a sim politician who becomes mayor only because kids support them is ruined...

Kids don't vote anyway.
Scholar
#8415 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
That happens when your Sim couple have cheap bathroom furnishings. Flushing the toilet does remove the cold water, so the Sim in the shower does get scalded from just hot water and goes and yells at the Sim that flushed the toilet. More expensive bathroom furnishings don't do that.

So that's what was happening! It seems I owe Isaiah Gavigan an apology. I thought he was being very rude to his dad, but if he got scalded, fair enough.
Scholar
#8416 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 10:34 PM
I got to see the Social Bunny go swimming today, and he earned a body skill point.
Mad Poster
#8417 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 10:43 PM
A family Sim had a want to read someone to sleep. I've never seen that want before. His wife is pregnant with their first child. so there are not any young Sims to read to sleep. Its just him and his wife.
Forum Resident
#8418 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
A family Sim had a want to read someone to sleep. I've never seen that want before. His wife is pregnant with their first child. so there are not any young Sims to read to sleep. Its just him and his wife.

Piece of cake, read his wife to sleep.
Mad Poster
#8419 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 9:00 AM Last edited by Annaminna : 1st Aug 2020 at 8:18 PM.
If you want chat with fishing sim, click on that sim and choose "Join using..."

Another discovery today: two sims can use a mirror at the same time.
Scholar
#8420 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 11:58 PM
Pets can use the elevator independently.

Teens can Be Disgusted by their parents kissing (realistic, but I've never seen it before).
Field Researcher
#8421 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 5:14 AM
That Paladin's Bon Voyage Mais fix works!

I can't believe how long I've been played without it. My vacation was so enjoyable for my sims.
Forum Resident
#8422 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 9:11 AM
Tucking in a sleeping baby raises comfort by a small bit. Excuse me while I die of cuteness.
Mad Poster
#8423 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 11:46 AM
I discovered that your town can begin to have a housing shortage if the main district isn't very big and there's a shortage of aprtment lot options in the lot library other than EA's useless apartment lots whoch are mostly high proced luxury units for the rich ti live in downtown as empty nesters.
I've got another build in progress which will be a start in solving that issue before the housing becomes a crisis in my town.
Field Researcher
#8424 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 7:13 AM
I had always "assumed" that the surgeon would wear green scrubs. Turns out, it's the lab coat, but with different colors. I'm wondering what the female version looks like, because the pink pants / yellow shirt combo in the other female lab coat outfit didn't look good.
Field Researcher
#8425 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 11:56 AM
I realized the placement of the expensive bath/shower with curtain side open to the entryway was because they pull the curtain closed when they shower.

I always thought it was stupid that it was open on the outside cause water should get on the floor. After all these years I finally watched the animation carefully.
Page 337 of 445