Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2023 at 11:39 PM Last edited by makiura : 17th Oct 2023 at 4:40 AM.
Default [Solved] EP11 Into the Future male shirt files?
Hello, I want to edit this male top from the Into the Future EP. But when I try to clone it in TSRW, it does not show up. It seems that TSRW does not load all the EP clothing, at least for me (I have all the EP and stuff packs). I was wondering if someone could share the .wso mesh, multiplier, and mask of the shirt below. I just want to remove the metallic neck part of the shirt.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by makiura
Hello, I want to edit this male top from the Into the Future EP. But when I try to clone it in TSRW, it does not show up. It seems that TSRW does not load all the EP clothing, at least for me (I have all the EP and stuff packs). I was wondering if someone could share the .wso mesh, multiplier, and mask of the shirt below. I just want to remove the metallic neck part of the shirt.

Here you go...
Attached files:
File Type: zip  new CAS project.zip (342.9 KB, 4 downloads)

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 3:45 AM
For future reference of anyone else coming here for the title but needing a different item, you can use S3OC to clone anything from the game and open it in TSRW from 'New Import'.
TSRW also has settings under 'Preferences' where it needs to be directed to the install location for your expansions, if that is impairing it from loading certain things.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Here you go...

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 6:10 AM
Here you go...

Do you happen to have the .dds files of the multiplier? It shows up as missing in TSRW when I open the file.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 3:26 PM
Do you happen to have the .dds files of the multiplier? It shows up as missing in TSRW when I open the file.

If textures do not show in TSRW, you have one of several issues. Follow the link to S3OC and download it, if you do not already have. I beleive, unlike TSRW, which YOU must properly set folder paths, S3OC will search and link itself. If S3OC does not show EP11 garments, you will need to uninstall, and reinstall that EP, then set folder path in TSRW. Also, I have had some texture and pattern problems with newer versions of TSRW (which are primarily set up for TS4). Here is a copy of 2.0.86...
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TSRW_2_0_86.exe.zip (26.84 MB, 3 downloads)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2023 at 11:10 PM
If textures do not show in TSRW, you have one of several issues. Follow the link to S3OC and download it, if you do not already have. I beleive, unlike TSRW, which YOU must properly set folder paths, S3OC will search and link itself. If S3OC does not show EP11 garments, you will need to uninstall, and reinstall that EP, then set folder path in TSRW. Also, I have had some texture and pattern problems with newer versions of TSRW (which are primarily set up for TS4). Here is a copy of 2.0.86...

Thank you so much for your help! I was able to load all the textures and delete the neck part of the multiplier and control. Now my oasis landing sim is complete!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Oct 2023 at 1:04 AM
Thank you so much for your help! I was able to load all the textures and delete the neck part of the multiplier and control. Now my oasis landing sim is complete!

It does look better. I may have to do the same for my game. Not to be too technical, but you probably should also remake the specular and normals maps. Specular may cause shine on the neck, and the normal will create shadowy texture. I learned that the hard way, several years ago.