Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Samsung Galaxy Y - Update added for University Life

by blakegriplingph Posted 1st Jun 2012 at 3:39 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2014 at 1:03 AM by blakegriplingph

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 4:20 PM
Loving this phone by any chance could you make a white iphone 4/s or a motorola flip e.g. v3, v9, v8 etc thanks hopefully you make one of these even just a flip phone would be great cause we don't have any flip phones in ts3 that i know of........
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 8:53 PM
Wowww, this looking nice I have have this phone in real
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 9:38 PM
Omg thank you so much!! I wanna these phone and you make it for the sims 3!!♥♥
Thanks!!! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mileypink26
Omg thank you so much!! I wanna these phone and you make it for the sims 3!!♥♥
Thanks!!! :D

You're welcome! I did manage to get rid of the specular by changing the SData values in the model's MTNF chunk. The vanilla phone had a value of 0.3, so I made it into 0.1. Inge did tell me to make it CASTable so that it can use specular maps, though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 1:16 AM
Awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 6:22 AM
The Galaxy series is one of the best phones ever made. Period. You've done a beautiful job. It looks great!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blakegriplingph
You're welcome! I did manage to get rid of the specular by changing the SData values in the model's MTNF chunk. The vanilla phone had a value of 0.3, so I made it into 0.1. Inge did tell me to make it CASTable so that it can use specular maps, though.

Loving this phone by any chance could you make a white iphone 4/s or a motorola flip e.g. v3, v9, v8 etc thanks hopefully you make one of these even just a flip phone would be great cause we don't have any flip phones in ts3 that i know of........
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 8:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrReece1997

I might, but I can't make any promises. As for the 4S, there's a mod here I think.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blakegriplingph
I might, but I can't make any promises. As for the 4S, there's a mod here I think.

Ok Thanks Yeah there is a 4s here but only a black one not a white one and i would have loved a white 4s as it stands out more kinda haha thanks btw a motorola defy would also be cool, im gonna buy a motorola defy+ soon cause it is only $250 and my other phone just died so yeah thanks once again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 6:21 PM
That awkward moment when your sims have better phones than you do. Great upload, thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by captainobvious
That awkward moment when your sims have better phones than you do. Great upload, thank you

Hahaha yeah mine use to have iphone 4/4s and now they have nokia lumia 900's :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 1:47 PM
Oh yes >=) Now I can have my actual rl phone in game..well not exactly since I have have a Google nexus but close enough! I love my phone, and its even better in virtual reality. Thanks so much for this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 10:32 PM
i am so happy you have shared this as i have this phone and what makes it even better is the fact it is a great model of it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:01 PM
I like your phones but isn't it possible to make them compatible together? so we can have a choice of cell phones in-game? it sucks that I have to delete my other cell phone to have this one :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDFS
I like your phones but isn't it possible to make them compatible together? so we can have a choice of cell phones in-game? it sucks that I have to delete my other cell phone to have this one :/

It is, at least in theory. Although that would require a lot of scripting to do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 6:40 AM
like its good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 4:30 AM
can you make a pink Galaxy Y please and your Galaxy Y also works great in my game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alas99greener
can you make a pink Galaxy Y please and your Galaxy Y also works great in my game

I'll try.
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 1:44 PM
thanks for fulfilling my request at least my Sim Danielle would enjoy some pink Galaxy Y
Sockzz!
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 12:04 PM
Great! I have the Galaxy Y haha
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 8:33 PM
Please make a Red,white,blue,any other color Samsung S3... I want My Sims To HAVE what I have... Please!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 11:08 AM
do i download and install all 3 files and put them into one folder, or do i have to make a choice from the first 2 file, (galaxy source and galaxy y)
i am just not sure if i install all or one file,
sorry to be a pain, its been a while since i have interacted with my sims3 game and downloading etc.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 7:25 AM
Just transfer the .package file to your Sims 3 Mods folder in My Documents. You can always consult the Installation Instructions if you're still unsure on how to do so.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 6:42 AM
I'm using this for uni!
Page 1 of 2