Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 1:04 PM
Possibly not. Firefox should do a good enough job at blocking dangerous sites.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Ugh. Why does Malwarebytes always block Lazy Duchess' site? What even is cdn.discordapp.com?

I am on FireFox and I have a paid Smart Security program and neither tried to block her blog. I would ignore whatever program on your pc is trying to stop access.

Quote:
Yeah, but my point was that if you do nothing at all then they don't change naturally from anything in the game. I was responding to AndrewGloria saying that zodiac should be unlinked from personality, because a zodiac sign is fixed from birth and doesn't change, whereas people's personalities can change over time. I pointed out that in Sims 2 they are both fixed from birth (without mods or interference), so it wasn't the same as in RL.

I get it and it would be really nice if the game just did things like change by itself. I just figure the game has all kinds of limitations, I just choose to ignore them and look for ways around them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#28 Old 7th Apr 2024 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I am on FireFox and I have a paid Smart Security program and neither tried to block her blog. I would ignore whatever program on your pc is trying to stop access.

I get it and it would be really nice if the game just did things like change by itself. I just figure the game has all kinds of limitations, I just choose to ignore them and look for ways around them.

It doesn't actually bother me. I can change it with mods if I want to.

I wish I could ignore the program, but it kicks me straight out of the blog as soon as I click on the link.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#29 Old 7th Apr 2024 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I wish I could ignore the program, but it kicks me straight out of the blog as soon as I click on the link.

Well that's rude. Yeah, I don't know. :/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#30 Old 8th Apr 2024 at 12:25 AM
Turns out In Private browsing makes it work. No idea why, but I'll take it. XD
Page 2 of 2