Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 12:26 AM
Default Creating Topical Detail Freckles/Moles
Hi all,

I've made a bit of CC in the past, but it's been so long that I've looked at all the programs to comprehend it again. I'm trying to figure out how to make freckles and moles that properly fall under the topical detail portion of CAS, not the makeup section. I'm reading daluved1's tutorial, but I am stuck. I downloaded CTU and the likes, but I can't find the CAS part of freckles and/or moles. I am wondering if I am using the correct program, or if I should download something else to create these new freckles and moles to fall under the right category?

Thanks
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 3:19 PM
I've never tried this before so it may not work, but after cloning some freckles with S3OC and poking at them in S3PE, there are two separate flags for moles and freckles in the CASP resource.
Specifically, in the "Clothing" field (sixth one from the top). Freckles seems to be 0x0000001C, while Moles seems to be 0x0000001B.
Have you tried enabling these?

Edit: it might also be easier to just clone some freckles or moles and replace the game images with your own.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!