Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 11:37 PM
Default How do I delete my account?
I can't even figure out how to log out.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 12:00 AM
To log out, click "User Tools" in the upper right corner, and "log out" should be an option.

You can't delete your account, but the moderators can do it for you. Just keep in mind that modders don't generally like it if people ask for their accounts to be deleted if the person is only going to sign up again a short time later (I've come across a few of those people on other sites, and it's really annoying), so if you want your account deleted, be sure you actually want it deleted and don't intend to sign up again.

If you just want to log out, and maybe come back later, it's better to keep the account. I can't remember if you need to be logged in to download here (I almost never log out), but if you do, keeping the account is probably a good idea if you want to continue downloading. I don't think an account is needed, but my memory is, as said, a bit fuzzy on that.