Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horses, Lucy and Ginger

by Dragon Slave Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 7:27 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2006 at 9:41 AM by Dragon Slave : update mesh

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 179 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 10:19 PM Last edited by SimLana71 : 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:58 AM.
I did it!!!!!

I fixed the original file and can now change the color of the mane!

All thanks to IgnorantBliss! Thank you thank you!

Here's the tutorial that made it possible:

Tutorial by IgnorantBliss

And here's a pic of my recolor.

I cannot upload this though without the original by the creator being fixed.
Test Subject
#127 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:15 PM
Great!
::
::::
::::~~~~~]
::::~~~~~~] crap thumbs up! YAAAAAAAAAY!
::::~~~~~]
:::::::[[[[[[[ Can you make seals?
::::::::[[[[[[

I really miss your hair in my face
And the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimLana71
I did it!!!!!

I fixed the original file and can now change the color of the mane!

All thanks to IgnorantBliss! Thank you thank you!

Here's the tutorial that made it possible:

Tutorial by IgnorantBliss

And here's a pic of my recolor.

I cannot upload this though without the original by the creator being fixed.

GREAT JOB ITS SOOOOO BEAUTIEFUL
Test Subject
#129 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:01 PM
simlana, that wonderful! thanks for the link for the fix! *can finish the rest of my recolours now* i hope Dragon_Slave fixes the mesh soon!
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sarrla
simlana, that wonderful! thanks for the link for the fix! *can finish the rest of my recolours now* i hope Dragon_Slave fixes the mesh soon!

I just emailed Dragon_Slave the fixed file so hopefully it will be up soon and then I can post my recolors for download also! I can't wait to have yours!
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 7:44 PM
GREAT JOB!
I agree that it's a shame they aren't including horses in the pets ep - would add a whole new dimension to game play. Aw well, this will have to do for now.
Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#132 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:37 AM
What a BEAUTIFUL job!!! Add me to those disappointed that horses aren't part of the game. But this certainly is a great alternative!

thanks So much!

“Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light,
I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night” ~Sarah Williams
Test Subject
#133 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:10 AM
thanks for updating Dragon_slave! i'll be posting some more recolours tonight! :D
Test Subject
#134 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:48 AM
Woooohooo this is tottaly cool.

THANK YOU
Test Subject
#135 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:48 AM
Woooohooo this is tottaly cool.

THANK YOU
Test Subject
#136 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:05 PM
oh my god how cool i have always wanted horses for the sims even if they are just statues!
Test Subject
#137 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 10:29 AM
Quote:
I'm dissapointed that we won't see horses in ep 4 they could potentially add alot of elements to the game.

You can always make horses after coming "The Sims 2 Pets EP4"

We have more cars made from "The Sims 2 Nightlife EP2", you can make horses after "The Sims 2 Pets EP4" come
Test Subject
#138 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 2:47 PM
They are absolutely stunning! I can't believe this is your first attempt - you are truly talented! I am dissapointed as well that there won't be any horses in the new EP, but I look forward to your idea about possibly making some rideable horses! I also look forward to your new meshes...if these are an indicator of your work to come, I think you are on the way to becoming a very distinguished creator.

To those who made recolors - fantastic job, they are all beautiful and I am adding each and every one to my game as soon as possible!

Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#139 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:40 AM
OMG! The mare *if she was in real life* would look like my mare! How cool is that? VERY VERY Good job!

Sturgeons Warning!!
Horses have been known to be addictive and expensive! They have also been know to impair the use of common sense in humans!
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 9:53 PM
These look great in game, thanks for them Something i noticed is that if my sims try to view one of the horses (i dont remember which, i think the bigger one) an error occours. Way to avoid this, dont view the horse

Thank you again!
Test Subject
#141 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 10:25 PM
This is totally unbelievable! Your horses are so beautiful. They were exactly what my western town was missing. No longer do the stables stand empty, or with no horses drinking from the trough. Yeehaa!
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#142 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 3:45 PM
just felt the urge to tell you they're absolutely beautiful! Stunning even!
Field Researcher
#143 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 4:11 PM
What else can I say that no one else has already?! They are awesome.. animated or not, my farms and western themes are going to look just fabulous now! Thank you for all your hard work!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Field Researcher
#144 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 3:49 AM
Good God!! You are wonderful at this!!!! Thank you very much!!!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Test Subject
#145 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:44 AM
Thank you for your georgous horses! i can't belileve how great they look ( i like all the recolors other people have done too). i wish i was online more this summer, as have missed tow months of having them in my game (too many horses in real life .
thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 12:58 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, Dragon! Lovely job! I love horses! ^_^

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Test Subject
#147 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 5:41 AM
they look great, i know i downloaded some meshes but they weren't posing like these ones. These will look way better around the yard in my game thnx
Test Subject
#148 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 10:18 PM
Absolutely stunning!
Test Subject
#149 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 10:15 PM
this is great! is there a way for you to have it lieing down? instead of standing up?

SIMS ARE BRINGING SEXY BACK!
Test Subject
#150 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 1:04 AM
Quote:
(One note on Ginger, if you're having trouble moving her, try grabbing around her neck area.)

Best. Quote. Ever.

Also, really great job on the horse.

[[Sorry if someones already posted this, it was the first thing i noticed, being the idiot i am. I didnt read pages 3-6.]]
Page 6 of 8