Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horses, Lucy and Ginger

by Dragon Slave Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 7:27 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2006 at 9:41 AM by Dragon Slave : update mesh

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 179 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Top Secret Researcher
#151 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:08 AM
Wow great job especially for a first mesh! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 8:26 PM
Oh wow, these are beautiful! I love them, you did an excellent job! Thank you
Test Subject
#153 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 5:17 PM
I love these gorgeous horses youve made, theyre absolutely beautiful and perfectly detailed, Thank you thank you thank you hehe
Test Subject
#154 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 1:27 PM
Beautiful <3 I did request for someone to do 6 re-colours of horses for me, of my own horses, I wish someone could make miniature's, as that's one of the 6 horses.

I wish they came out with another Expansion Pack, like "The sims 2 - Funny Farm Expansion Pack" or something like that, It would be cool, as I'm a huge horse lover.
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 9th May 2007 at 6:43 PM
Wow! First objects you uploaded and its featured! Bet you didn't expect that! This is a great and well-made object. Congratulations!

"Blood is thicker than water, meaning you should be nice to your relatives. But custard is thicker than blood. This meaning you should be nice to trifles?"
- Eddie Izzard
Test Subject
#156 Old 18th May 2007 at 12:47 PM
horses
This is the coolest thing iv been to u should go to this site more offten
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:15 PM
awww;* thank u^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 22nd May 2007 at 10:43 PM
wait.. are these moving, or are they seriously statues that just stand still all the time?
Alchemist
#159 Old 22nd May 2007 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beauismyhorse
wait.. are these moving, or are they seriously statues that just stand still all the time?

They are statues.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 23rd May 2007 at 12:36 AM
Whoah. When, (not if, WHEN!!) Maxis creates horses for their game, I will go CRAZY. I'm a newbie, but is there a thing to suggest stuff for their next game? On the official site or something? Anyways, I was thinking the other day that it would be great to have a Sims2 Farm ep, with chickens,cows, horses, goats, sheep, pigs, ect. that you can ride (well, ride the horses anyways. and BULLS!! Bullrides would be good, too). Maybe you would be able to eat the pigs and stuff, and sell the animals if you had open for buisiness. But still, they just created a new ep. I guess we'll have to wait.

This is GREAT! I LOVE how you made these animals! I'm putting all the horse stuff into my 'must download' list, which is getting pretty long.. Well, anyways, this is great. I'm guessing you probably had been creating long before you joined MTS2, right?
Test Subject
#161 Old 24th May 2007 at 10:40 AM
Hi! i`ve got a question. Im from poland so my english isn`t so good. Can this horse move in the game? Because i want to do something with it but i can`t ,my sim can only watch it. Please anwser quickly Thanks lola14
Test Subject
#162 Old 24th May 2007 at 10:42 AM
whoops i saw only 1 page i found an anwser. bye
Instructor
#163 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 11:15 AM
You did a great job on these!!!!!
You deserve to be featured!
Thanks!
Test Subject
#164 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 2:31 AM
I flipped when I saw these, I've always wished there was a Sims 2 Ranch or something

Anyway, I downloaded them and then it asked me if I'd like to enable them (Of course I clicked yes xD) But they're not showing up. if you have any idea why it's not working or if you know how to solve it, please get back to me. Thanks much!

Very nice work -Charlie
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 4:35 PM
Hello. I'm a horse lover, too, and I was highly disappointed that Pets did not include them.

I'd like to use your horse statues, Blackbird and Ginger, for a lot I'm creating to upload to ModTheSims2. The lot would not be uploaded anywhere else. Please let me know if you'll allow your great horses to be uploaded with my lot.

Thanks!

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Field Researcher
#166 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:28 PM
i cant bleive i never thanked this thread im so sorry! i usualy do but sometimes i forget. i downloaded these horses a while ago and i simply LOVE them, there the best looking horse for the sims 2 i have seen yet. i love them, amazing work.
i came across this thread again and was ashamed to notice i had not thanked.
i would love to get some of those recolors as well, are any available yet?
Test Subject
#167 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 3:01 PM
wow!!!
wow!! nice job!!! well don!!! :p
Test Subject
#168 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:14 PM
how do people make horses and can someone plzzzzzzzzz add some that are animated taa!! :-) gr8t horse btw
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 11:35 PM
Hey, Awesome horses! 3 months ago, I had trouble downloading them, so I gave up. And then, one night, I was playing the sims2 because I felt board, and there they were! Lucy and Ginger! I got soooo excited. You're the best! TTYL! :-) Oh and can any one tell me how to up load stuff on ModTheSims2? I don't know how to do that yet. I'm still kind of new.
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:31 AM
Hey,these "statues" will be great for my stories! I love,thanks Dragon Slave,you're the best!
Test Subject
#171 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 5:55 PM
Omg these horse are brilliant! luv 'em! thanx soo much 4 sharing! :lovestruc

Niamh xoxoxoxo

Have a nice day :)
Test Subject
#172 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 1:34 PM
You can ride them?
Test Subject
#173 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 8:57 AM
I like very much. So cute))
Banned
#174 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TagandKiss
me too i would love to have working horses in the pets ep. maybe someone will figure out how to make a dog into a horse lmao XD could just see it jumping in bed with you X-x

Umm you can I forgot who It was..... but go to the search bar at this site and Type In *pony* Hope i could help!!!!!
Banned
#175 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Monkeylova
Umm you can I forgot who It was..... but go to the search bar at this site and Type In *pony* Hope i could help!!!!!

WAIT I remmembered.! The Creator Is Cry-Wolf!
Page 7 of 8