Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twinbrook with All Lots Empty **Requires Ambitions**

by Winterhart Posted 18th Jun 2010 at 9:52 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2012 at 11:05 PM by Winterhart

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jeanette Voerman
Thank you it's great idea ! I hope it will work, because I don't have Ambitions
I don't know if it will or not. Could you let me know if it does. I'm sure people who don't have Ambitions would love Twinbrook. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#27 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:06 AM
It will not, ever, work without Ambitions. It requires Twinbrook to be installed, which came with Ambitions.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
It will not, ever, work without Ambitions. It requires Twinbrook to be installed, which came with Ambitions.
Sorry, I wasn't watching the thread. I just updated the title and added a note that it requires Ambitions. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 12:36 AM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooo It Doesnt Work Booooooooooooooooooooooooo
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th May 2011 at 4:26 PM
Are there any plans to do this with Sunset Valley? I'd really like that, and it would save me from having to make a whole world on my own (I've tried and I'm quite bad at it xD)
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 7:45 PM
is this a separate World or Replace it The Original Twinbrook?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 5:29 AM
Thank you for this! I have never liked the pre-fab neighborhoods, and now I don't have to go through and bulldoze everything/evict everyone. You have saved me a lot of hassle, and now I can spend more time building and decorating, which is what I love the most anyway. I might as well just have stayed with TS2, for that matter. Oh well...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:30 AM
I don't know you, but I would like to have your baby....LOL....thank you ever so for this!! I LOVE Twinbrook!! but I...ummm...Dislike?? the townies. Now I can start afresh....Thanks for your work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 3:04 PM
Goooooooooooooooooooood
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 3:25 PM
I love that you've already cleaned out the lots, but 2 questions came to mind:

1) Wondered if you just bulldozed the existing lot contents and left the original lot remaining, or did you bulldoze all and replace with new lots? I ask this because in the past I've lost count of the "unroutable terrain" error in attempting to replace lots in Twinbrook, especially downtown. Another related issue I've noticed is if the original lot placement is used, regardless of what I build for some reason an imprint of the original lot seems to superimpose itself into the new lot. No idea how to get rid of this aside from going into build mode and creating/deleting a fence or something to reset the lot. Weird.

2) How did you annihilate the sims? I just deleted them in a game some time ago and they showed up later in an empty world as homeless sims, so if that's how you did it every sim "may" show up as homeless? Or did you use a mod like MC to annihilate the population?

Otherwise, this is brilliant and saves us scads of time! Thanks!
Page 2 of 2