Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 3:59 PM
Default WCIF a mod which served meals is the amount of sims in a house?
Like, if there are 4 sims in a house, serving food will make 4 dishes instead of 6 or something like that.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 6:15 PM
It doesn't do it automatically but Neder's Variable Meal Servings lets you tell the game how many servings to prepare before you Sim starts to cook. I've been using it for several years now, and, with it, there's almost no wasted good in my game. It has the advantage over an automatic mod, that you can make extra food for a Sim who's expected home from work or school shortly, and/or not make anything for someone who isn't hungry.

I hate to see food going to waste -- even in The Sims.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
It doesn't do it automatically but Neder's Variable Meal Servings lets you tell the game how many servings to prepare before you Sim starts to cook. I've been using it for several years now, and, with it, there's almost no wasted good in my game. It has the advantage over an automatic mod, that you can make extra food for a Sim who's expected home from work or school shortly, and/or not make anything for someone who isn't hungry.

I hate to see food going to waste -- even in The Sims.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.