Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 2:40 PM
Default Where can i find fountains like the ones in Sims 3
Hi i'm looking for those water spraying fountains in sims 3 that you can use on custom fountains and pools or something similiar.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Fountain

for Sims 2

Thanks

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 7:45 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 6th Aug 2020 at 5:44 PM.
There are fountain jets in TS2, but I can never remember where they're hidden in the catalog. I think they're in the decoration/misc area along with other fountains (but I've had a recategorizer at some point, so I think they've changed places a couple times in my game). They do look almost like the ones from TS3 when they're on in live mode. I tend to combine them with the large, round water pool for some nice effects.I have no idea which EP it came with.

I found no useable pics via Google, and only have one picture where the fountain is barely visible, but at least you can kinda see some of it (I think maybe it's in the "drop down" stage, it does look a bit better when it starts up)