Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Illumutations" - Transformable Shelf w/ Light

by Numenor Posted 20th Mar 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2009 at 10:51 AM by Numenor : Confirmad compatibility with AL and M&G

207 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 201 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
Test Subject
#151 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:24 AM
Sir,

I tried that suggestion without success. Upon further investigation, the objects in question are titled "harvestable potted plants" by Sim Addict99, available at TSR. SimPE revealed the item to be cloned from something "trunkgolden_clean" under the material shape definition file. (Is that the correct reference?) Curiously, the plants should be placeable anywhere.. and yet, even with the aforementioned commands active, they won't sit on the shelves.. they just sit on the ground. Thanks so much for trying to help, though. I adore this piece.
Alchemist
#152 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:20 PM
I really like this object, it's the best I've downloaded so far. I haven't actually tested it with a Sim yet but it looks fantastic. Thanks!
Test Subject
#153 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:54 AM
HA! it worked!
Okay, I found out what the problem was: for some reason, with these particular objects, it wants to fill the bottom under the shelf FIRST. no idea why. Once that's done, they line up on the shelves beautifully.

HALLELUJAH!

thanks for all the help!! it looks AWESOME!

"IF you cannot love me, teach me. In my language, they are the same with only a difference of inflection." -Diane Ackerman
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 6:46 PM
I've been a member here for one day now, downloaded several items, this is my first post/reply...this is a really cool item, I absolutely love anything that lights up....lol. kudo's to you, thanks for making and sharing!
Field Researcher
#155 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 7:41 AM
Ah! I have been waiting for this for so long! Thank you thank you thank you! Excellent work!

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#156 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:11 AM
omg, it's friggin' awesome!
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 8:44 PM
I've been loving these shelves for the longest time, thank you so much

Just the other day (I think on accident) I discovered that they may be placed on a wall behind a kitchen counter (with no cheats) and you'll be able to clutter up the counter and still keep it free and functional for preparing food or to put an appliance on or whatever your heart desires. As long as the shelves are transformed to just 1 and it matches the countertop to some degree
Take a look! I'm so excited about this!

and Bathrooms too!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#158 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 8:01 PM
We made the shelves at counter-height on purpose, but I didn't think it could be placed (and used) this way! Thanks for letting us know

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#159 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 4:11 AM
Default this is sweet
thanks this is awesome... I couldn't dl it though. a diagnostic message comes up saying unexpected end of archive which i have no clue what that is... oh well nice job anyway

All you owe is all You are http://www.shaklee.net/kim_steinhoff
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 11:44 PM
Default Amazing!
This Is Terrific! Exactly What I Have Been Waiting For! You Are A Genius!
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:46 PM
I just can't help but staring once again . Your work is AMAZING!!! You seem to have an answer for *everything* that's missing in Sims2, I cannot thank you enough for making all these stunning things and being so kind to share
Test Subject
#162 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 4:54 PM
i love this item! i use it in my shops as often if not more so than i use the regular shelves, especially if i want to showcase something. thank you so much!
Test Subject
#163 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM
I'm having problems downloading this. I've downloaded it 7 times and it keeps giving a 0kb zip of the file.
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:20 AM
Wow As always you never cease to amaze me!You are by far the greatest modder of all time.And you are my personal favoite.
Test Subject
#165 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 10:33 AM
It looks really useful! You did a great job!! Thanx
Field Researcher
#166 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:29 PM
Wow, this is just great, thank you for this!
Test Subject
#167 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:24 PM
Thank you both so much, I really needed something like this! Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:10 AM
This is one of my favorite objects ever--thanks! My only complaint is that I wish the brackets were included in the the frame recolors.
Field Researcher
#169 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:15 AM
Ces étagères sont formidables, je les utilise partout dans le jeu, merci pour cet excellent travail.
These racks are formidable, I use them everywhere in the play, thank
you for this excellent work.
Test Subject
#170 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:50 PM
Wow!! Many many Thanks! This is totally awesome!! Such talent!
2 thumbs up! Keep up the wonderful work guys!
Test Subject
#171 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 3:08 PM
Ive apparently got a small problem with this hack. Somehow, when i place them on my lots, the leftovers the sims are directed to take from the fridge goes poof. Once i remove the shelves, they can once again take lefovers out of the fridge. Yes, i got seasons, and i got the directors cut from the MATY crew.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#172 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:56 PM
Just to be sure, I will test these shelves in a "clean" Seasons game (without any other downloads). But MATY's directors cut is a bunch of mods and hacks that definitely can influence the behaviour of the leftovers much more than these shelf (which actually is just a simple object, it's not a hack and shouldn't modify any other object in the game).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#173 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 6:03 PM
These are wonderful!!!I absolutely love them.Thank you so much.Great job.:D
Test Subject
#174 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 8:41 PM
These are awesome! Thanks
Test Subject
#175 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 4:57 AM
You're a genius! This will come in handy around my Sims' homes and shops!

"Sail on silvergirl,
Sail on by.
Your time has come to shine.
All your dreams are on their way.
See how they shine
If you need a friend
I’m sailing right behind."
Page 7 of 9