Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Prop Hack for Movie Makers & Storytellers

by decorgal21572 Posted 6th Jul 2009 at 2:06 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:25 PM by whiterider

329 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 274 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 14
Test Subject
#276 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 11:50 AM
there is a problem! i use it in mi game and when i add something....example...book so the book is ALL BLUE!?!??! o.o i mean...a weird blue....you cant realy see the book...you just see somehow he look not normal........(not looking like the pictures) and the same with all the others stuff
Test Subject
#277 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hanusia009
Where can I download the mesh?
When I want to Sims had a plastic bag in hand, she is so strange blue .... And I can not download from adele-sims.com ....

i find it: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=351006 hope i helped <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#278 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 5:34 PM
I feel so stupid and lazy, i didn't read that blink blue thing be4 i started the game, but now i did and im excited it's gonna work!
Test Subject
#279 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 11:22 PM
For some reason when I downloaded this the props glowed bright neon blue can some please help with this?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#280 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 5:57 AM
I'm sure this will just be reiteration from all the posts before mine, but I just wanted to say that this is brilliant! Thank you two for collaborating in such a way as to make a wonderful new toy(s) Thank you!!

--Kate
Test Subject
#281 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 3:34 AM
So there's still no solution for the random crashing for Mac users? Bummer. The only one that appears to not work for me is the wedding bouquet; not a major deal but I did want to use it in my story. Alas.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#282 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 3:40 AM
I have so many questions, the first being a little unorthodox: the sim carrying the green bag? Where did you get her dress?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#283 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:32 AM
Thanks. But the props dont have any colour they just glow black and blue?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#284 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 6:55 PM
The talented Adele make this creation to work in the normal colors!
Test Subject
#285 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 9:16 AM
I really want this, but when I download it, ti comes up flashing blue. I downloaded Adele's thing as well but it still doesnt work and your website doesn't work in the UK... Any advice...?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#286 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 7:20 PM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
#287 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 9:38 PM
This is amazing! I love it!
But for some reason, I think I had the mesh or whatever and it took out a lot of my custom clothes. Other than that, great! I removed this from my game and the items still didn't come back, so I think I'm gonna try and and download it again because this is simply too good of a download not to have.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#288 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 6:30 PM
I love this and use it all the time. Maybe you should do a weapon box! So the sims can have knives and guns and swords and crowbars and other cool weapons! That would be amazing for movie-making purposes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#289 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 5:01 PM
that very good luv it its sooo awsome
thx soo much for making these
Test Subject
#290 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 5:03 PM
i know the same happene to me its sooo on the nerves
Quote: Originally posted by attalia
there is a problem! i use it in mi game and when i add something....example...book so the book is ALL BLUE!?!??! o.o i mean...a weird blue....you cant realy see the book...you just see somehow he look not normal........(not looking like the pictures) and the same with all the others stuff
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#291 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 2:50 PM
Oh, Adele and Decorgal, a lot of movies I making with yours creations! Thanks so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#292 Old 6th May 2012 at 1:09 PM
Thanks so much Decorgal and Adele!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#293 Old 7th May 2012 at 6:03 PM
can you sign in again because the cc seems damaged because you don't logged in for a while...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#294 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 9:34 AM
Omg thank you.. i have searched for the smooke lol :3 THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#295 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 1:18 PM
You are the best, Decorgal! But your site is doesn't working! Why?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#296 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 4:09 PM
That's exactly what I was looking for !
Very Amazing and realistic !
Thank you for this awesome work <3
Test Subject
#297 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attalia

Usually you just need to go to a mirror in your Sims 2 game and click 'change appearance' Then click exit.
If this doesn't work sorry D:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#298 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 12:51 PM
Thanks so much! Im a making a love story and it would be nice if they give eachother flowers or someting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#299 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 1:08 PM
Thanks so much! Im a making a love story and it would be nice if they give eachother flowers or someting!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#300 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 7:41 PM
I saw these animations everywhere on sims 2 series and they look great in them! I can't wait to use them on mine! Thanks a lot!
Page 12 of 14