Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen/Adult Romance & Mess Around

by PolarBearSims Posted 9th Nov 2017 at 11:02 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2024 at 11:37 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 4/27/21

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 1:29 PM Last edited by Orzach : 17th Nov 2017 at 2:24 PM.
Does this work with game ver. 1.20.60.1020 ? (reason I cannot use MCCC or WW)

Edit:
Ahhh this works perfectly yay... thanksssss
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:22 PM
I want to point out that the MC woohoo doesn't have any Teen-YA romance at ALL.. you have to download the Inteen if you want that.
Theorist
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celoptra
I want to point out that the MC woohoo doesn't have any Teen-YA romance at ALL.. you have to download the Inteen if you want that.

Its in MCCC Woohoo Module because when I used to use it, I had the options to have teen and adult romance and woohoo.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Theorist
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
If you actually read my comment that was directed to the user I quoted, I told them they didn't need this mod if they're using MCC so don't get your panties all twisted.

Actually I did read your message. Their original question was if they could use this with mccc woohoo and if it would conflict. I explained to them that they would not want both of these mods because there was no point. And explained to them why I created this mod and to decide based off of the info given about both mods on which one they wanted. I posted that because you and others didn't read what I posted about the differences and to make a decision off of that and that you shouldn't tell someone not to use a mod just because another mod does the same thing with out knowing the full reasons on why someone created the mod in the first place. I was just repeating myself several times in PM's and on here along with other places and thought maybe I should put that in so others will know. It really wasn't directed to just you, but to any who wondered on why this mod was created even though there was another that did the same things.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:55 AM
Love this, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:30 PM
Hi, I lOVE your mods (both Teen/Adult romance and risky woohoo). But I need one thing for my storytelling- proposal and marriage for teen-teen or adult-teen couples. Do you know any mod which will be compatible with your mods (both teen/adult romance and risky woohoo) and will allow my underage sim to propose and then marry?
Theorist
Original Poster
#32 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lexia
Hi, I lOVE your mods (both Teen/Adult romance and risky woohoo). But I need one thing for my storytelling- proposal and marriage for teen-teen or adult-teen couples. Do you know any mod which will be compatible with your mods (both teen/adult romance and risky woohoo) and will allow my underage sim to propose and then marry?

My proposal mod will allow them to propose. I don't know any mods that allow teens to marry.

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 5:00 PM
Does this work with the Dec 12th patch?
Theorist
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashlynette92
Does this work with the Dec 12th patch?

I just recently updated my game and plan on going through all my mods this week. I will post at the top of the description page when I know if they are compatible.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 5:01 PM
Thanks for this :)
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:09 AM Last edited by Keiki : 19th Jan 2018 at 1:32 AM.
This was working great without any issues, but suddenly not working now. I can do some romantic options, but flirt is missing along with a few others, but options like pick up line and ask if single is there. Checked other mods, nothing interfering, repaired game and reinstalled the mods, still not working right.

Edit: Working now, but flirt just doesn't show up for some reason.
Theorist
Original Poster
#37 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keiki
This was working great without any issues, but suddenly not working now. I can do some romantic options, but flirt is missing along with a few others, but options like pick up line and ask if single is there. Checked other mods, nothing interfering, repaired game and reinstalled the mods, still not working right.

Edit: Working now, but flirt just doesn't show up for some reason.

This mod doesn't do anything with the actual romantic interactions. It just unlocks the romantic pie menu between teens and adults. Do you have any mods that change any romantic options?

Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
This mod doesn't do anything with the actual romantic interactions. It just unlocks the romantic pie menu between teens and adults. Do you have any mods that change any romantic options?

I have a mod to stop flirting with random people, but I removed that mod and any others, reinstalled your mods and added the personality please and it seemed to work again, but flirt is still gone. Even with the other mods gone. So not really sure what happened, but I did notice a small update recently. I can still get them into a relationship, but have to work around some of the options to get there. So not a big issue, but the pie menu is different with teens and no option to flirt. I'll try repairing the game with all the mods gone and see what happens. Thanks.
Theorist
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keiki
I have a mod to stop flirting with random people, but I removed that mod and any others, reinstalled your mods and added the personality please and it seemed to work again, but flirt is still gone. Even with the other mods gone. So not really sure what happened, but I did notice a small update recently. I can still get them into a relationship, but have to work around some of the options to get there. So not a big issue, but the pie menu is different with teens and no option to flirt. I'll try repairing the game with all the mods gone and see what happens. Thanks.

If flirt is different it may not show up for teens and adults. The game doesn't allow teens to be with adults so there are a few that have the vanilla restrictions on them. All I did was unlock a portion if it to allow the relationships to form. I can take a look and maybe add a few interactions to this. I prefer as little of my mods to conflict with each other so I'll see what I can do

Theorist
Original Poster
#40 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 10:46 PM
UPDATE:

1/20/18 Change Log:
FIXED: Flirt should now appear in the pie menu between a teen and an adult.

The flirt interaction needed to be adjusted in order for it to show up in the pie menu between a teen and an adult. So any other mod that changes the flirt interaction will conflict.

Thank you! Keiki for finding this issue.

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 6:44 PM
Thanks! I don't think the other mod is working anyway so I'm gonna remove it for now.
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 2:55 AM
Can teens get pg with other risky woohoo mods or do i need to download yours?
Theorist
Original Poster
#43 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ashlaker
Can teens get pg with other risky woohoo mods or do i need to download yours?

Any risky woohoo mod will

Theorist
Original Poster
#44 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 12:40 AM
UPDATE:

2/08/18 Change Log:
FIXED: Teen and Adult romance is now fixed. Elders should be able to romance with YA and A but NOT with Teens. Teens only with T, YA, A

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 8:45 AM
Thanks for the mod. The MC Command makes my game lag.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#46 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 10:59 AM
I just read your Story of why you created this mod. I'm not an MCCC user either and I am really thankful for any mod creations without the NEED to install MCCC. There is NO NEED to justify yourself. Do yourself a favour and just ignore the trolls and keep up the great work!
Theorist
Original Poster
#47 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
I just read your Story of why you created this mod. I'm not an MCCC user either and I am really thankful for any mod creations without the NEED to install MCCC. There is NO NEED to justify yourself. Do yourself a favour and just ignore the trolls and keep up the great work!

Thank you! I figured it would help with the PMs and comments if I posted that and so far it has helped. Was feeling like a broken record repeating myself lol.

Thank you for your support! It's greatly appreciated

Theorist
Original Poster
#48 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 1:02 PM
UPDATE:

2/28/18 Change Log:
PATCH 2/22/18: New category and traits were added for the new Jungle Adventure Pack.

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 11:02 AM
Great mod, thank you!
Test Subject
#50 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 7:02 AM
Will this allow my YA sim that I am playing to ask the teen to move in?
Page 2 of 7