Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#101 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 2:53 AM
Got a new one off the newer toddler thread.

scalpearl said:
Yes, I use toddlers to gain friends for the family. Especially when the teens bring home those pesky townies from school, nothing better than loading the toddler up on smart milk, sitting them down with charisma bunny and having them ask said townie to play. Several hours later, toddler is ready for bed and the needs-depleted townie is released to stagger away into the night.

I don't think maker of friends for the family had been said, but what a great idea!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 9:51 PM
Toddlers..They have so cute and innocent face..they're just adorable!!I like the way they are learning things,crawling,and even hanging on the potty chair xD
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 7:35 PM
My favorite when my toddler hugs his sister :3
Instructor
#104 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HelloSims324
My favorite when my toddler hugs his sister :3

Necrophilia isn't cool.
Mad Poster
#105 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 3:28 AM
Eh, but toddlers are. I don't think it hurts anything to resurrect a thread like this one.

I love the moment when the confetti clears and you get your first look at what the kid's features are. It never gets old.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#106 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 4:08 AM
Then when they don't look nice, but you love them anyways.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#107 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 4:15 AM
Oh yes like this little tyke.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#108 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:20 AM
She had probably flesh-eater ancestors...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#109 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:21 AM
It's a boy.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#110 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:56 AM
Ottomas child?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#111 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 11:13 AM
No! But lol he could pass as a cousin. He's a child of a couple I made. I'm not very good at Asian type sims.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#112 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 11:18 AM
Here somebody posted a video today about a (real life) toddler getting out of the crib. I promptly reacted with the Sims 2 one It seems to be going down well.
Top Secret Researcher
#114 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I love the moment when the confetti clears and you get your first look at what the kid's features are. It never gets old.

I love comparing them to their siblings as well. I have a sim who has two toddlers by two different women. His daughter Luna looks exactly like him, he has these bags under his eyes that Luna inherited as well. His son on the other hand ended up looking exactly the mother, Aurora. They've got some strong genes because Aurora looks exactly like her mother as well. They may as well be clones of each other!

Which is perfect because it fits my story line, no one know he's the father of little Adam and since he doesn't resemble him in the slightest no one will suspect either!
Mad Poster
#115 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 4:25 PM
The "play with" interaction, when the toddler has a toy and an older sim sits down with them - that's so wonderful.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#116 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:16 PM
It's probably been mentioned before, but one thing I love about toddlers is that I get to watch them grow, from the very beginning (at least the ones born in-game - but even the CAS-toddlers are close enough to the start). This small tyke who used to steal the dog's food now is teaching the same dog to "shurrr!" (shake his paw)... and the one who loved playing with blocks is now fixing up an old car, or one who couldn't be torn away from the xylophone is well on their way towards becoming a top ballet dancer. <3
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#117 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 5:44 AM
I like it even more once that toddler is a grown sim now holding onto their own toddler.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#118 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 7:58 AM
Or holding their grandchildren
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#119 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 9:07 AM
None have got that far in Coral Bay although they certainly did in a couple of legacy's that I did.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#120 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:23 AM
It will come For me, it is always a very special moment - I raised him/her all the way to here!!!! It seems as toddlers also follow them around more - and, of course, grandparents do not mind dropping anything to give attention to them
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pikeman101
Necrophilia isn't cool.

Yeah. That's a really bad thing. But luckily, there is nothing like that in the Sims
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Oh yes like this little tyke.

Gosh, what happened? Ottomas child or what?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#123 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:48 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 29th Jan 2017 at 9:13 PM.
No I already said, child of an Asian couple that I made....

Also this kind of thread is okay to dig up if you are adding something to the toddler list or what you love about toddlers.

~Call me Jo~
Page 5 of 5