Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#301 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 9:04 PM
I don't get why TheSimsRussia keeps posting these fanarts though - I've never seen them anywhere else, so I almost feel like it's their art, just not TS4.

Whatever it is, it's creepy and I feel like a lost a little bit of my soul just looking at it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#302 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 9:36 PM
So you think Mr.Kelly might have disappeared because EA silenced him? It'd make sense that their more recent sims games are suffering because they spend most of their money on ninja assassins.
Test Subject
#303 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keeponsimmin
I don't get why TheSimsRussia keeps posting these fanarts though - I've never seen them anywhere else, so I almost feel like it's their art, just not TS4.

Whatever it is, it's creepy and I feel like a lost a little bit of my soul just looking at it.
Lol..
Those are fake concept art, they only use the official eyes and extend it with an editing software
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
So you think Mr.Kelly might have disappeared because EA silenced him? It'd make sense that their more recent sims games are suffering because they spend most of their money on ninja assassins.
Mad Poster
#304 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 6:01 PM Last edited by gazania : 11th Aug 2013 at 4:12 PM.
It might have been EA. It might have let things go on for a while because it's a really cheap way of getting customer feedback from different sites. As in ... free. Then, when it had its info, it decided to be the stern parent.

It might have been because Mr. Kelly was getting bombarded with all sorts of questions from us; many not having to do with the game itself. His initial response might have been to take the bull by the horns, but the bull was too feisty. Or maddening. Or both.

I guess that some people at TheSimsRussia are trying to come up with a complete drawing. It might be passing the time for them over there, just like certain pursuits do for us here. But we do have the official drawing, so we have a slightly better idea what the faces may eventually look like. Slightly. And like others, I believe that the demo might give us a clue as well. Those two girls .. the one in the drawing and the one in the demo ... really do look similar.

August is coming soon, and I do hope that EA gives us something beyond creator interviews, a drawing and a half-drawing!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Test Subject
#305 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 1:04 AM
Lab Assistant
#306 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexJunior
http://web.archive.org/web/20130520...://pkellysf.com
'-'

Oh, god, this was a guy who worked on Sim Animals?!?

No wonder he must've been going insane. And to add insult to injury, he did SimAnimals Africa! (I do have fond memories of the console TS2: Pets, though.)
Test Subject
#307 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 5:20 AM
lol im amazed this thread is still going

lord gamescon, deliver us from speculation, amen.

it amuses me that people think ea maxis developers are actually paying attention to these forums and give a fraction of a turd about our complaints

majority of those of which wont consider getting it regardless
Test Subject
#308 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 5:39 AM
So ts4 has been revealed, and it's also been confirmed that there will be room dragging options, as well as adding floors by dragging the rooms upwards. Meaning that "pbjelly" was right about the features! So I think it's safe to say that pbjelly is PK... probably
Mad Poster
#309 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 5:47 AM
How was it not obvious that Patrick Kelly was telling the truth...?

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but how was this whole situation not what it appeared to be?

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Mad Poster
#310 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 5:57 AM
As some kids like to say, "Der!"
Test Subject
#311 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
How was it not obvious that Patrick Kelly was telling the truth...?

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but how was this whole situation not what it appeared to be?

well I was still a bit suspicious for some reason lol, and that just confirmed that he's real and was telling the truth...
Theorist
#312 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:07 PM
Yeah, and he probably went away because he got in a real bit of trouble with EA Legal.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#313 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:16 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 21st Aug 2013 at 5:28 PM.
For now I just want to apologize him,because I called him liar.But everything what he told is a truth...sad truth
Mad Poster
#314 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:34 PM
Although I didn't find his posts unbelievable, I could see EA doing what PK stated, but I am sorry he went through so much scrutiny and doubt here and at the official site. So along with Nemiga, I want to post an "I am so sorry".

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#315 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Although I didn't find his posts unbelievable, I could see EA doing what PK stated, but I am sorry he went through so much scrutiny and doubt here and at the official site. So along with Nemiga, I want to post an "I am so sorry".

Aw, that's such an adorable kitten! I hope cats can look that good in TS4. Yeah, right.
Field Researcher
#316 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 6:50 PM
The heck with Sims 4, I want that kitten!
Forum Resident
#317 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 4:42 PM
Is there a list compiled anywhere of everything Kelly told us?
Page 13 of 13