Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 10:46 PM
WCIF sleezy animated Motel sign Created by Frillen for Sapphiresims2?
i'm looking for this sign. I first discovered it on pinterest, but the site it was on is down. Does anyone know where else i can download it? or does anyone have the file for it? could you please send it to me or something?

please help ♥
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 6:46 PM
https://web.archive.org/web/2008022...80/download.php

That's what you get from me. I found I was far too lazy to actually go through it and see if I could find that sign.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deatherella

That's what you get from me.

Unfortunately, you had to log in to Download, and you can't login through the WB.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Unfortunately, you had to log in to Download, and you can't login through the WB.

true
was wondering if anyone had it downloaded already.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 1:39 AM
I know this is an old thread but I'm having no luck finding a decent motel sign, any idea where I can find this one or similar?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rhizlebubs
I know this is an old thread but I'm having no luck finding a decent motel sign, any idea where I can find this one or similar?

I have no idea where to find the sign in the original post, but Psychosim made a broken version of a large animated motel sign by Simsdesignavenue. You can find Psychosim's broken version at the following page. "It's grungy and the "o" is now flickering like a loose contact." The first picture at the top of the page shows what it looks like. Conveniently, Psychosim updated the motel sign to fix something, so there is a link to only the sign near the bottom of the post under the word "IMPORTANT". This version of the sign is located in lights > wall lamps and costs $20.
https://psychosim.livejournal.com/2418.html

Simsdesignavenue disappeared years ago. The original un-broken animated motel sign was part of their "Out of the Way" set. I found the motel lot that the sign came from on the Wayback Machine (http://web.archive.org/web/20100706...mmunautaire.php), but none of the download links work. Since I still have that set, I'll attach the motel sign here in case anybody wants it. This version of the sign is under decorative > miscellaneous and costs $20.

My screenshot shows the original version of the sign from Simsdesignavenue. The letters come on one after another and then the whole word blinks a couple of times. The animations also work on both of the lot imposter versions so you can see the signs from another lot or from neighborhood view.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Lithium neon motel.zip (288.7 KB, 111 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Original animated motel sign from Sims Design Avenue