Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 8:34 PM
Default The Sims 3 100 Baby/A-Z Challenge - Apocalypse
Welcome to The Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge!

Well, a modified version, anyway.

So, I have been playing my save for a few hours now, and my couple has already had 6 kids, and two are already teenagers. The object of the challenge, as normal in the 100 Baby Challenge and A-Z Baby Challenge, is to have a certain number of kids over a span of generations.

The storyline is that there was some sort of apocalypse, such as a nuclear fallout or zombie apocalypse (feel free to play with the zombie disease from nraas vector if you wish) and the population has been drastically reduced. Your Sims have chosen to become a part of a new program, dedicated to re-populating the world by having female participants have as many children as possible (26 per generation, at the least,) with their male partner. The Sims must be a male and a female (or, if you wish to have a gay/lesbian couple, you may use the pollinate option with nraas Master Controller, or any other means of having children, including adoption, which would be the children orphaned by the apocalypse.)

Your Sims, together, must have at least 26 children together, and from there, once that is completed, they may retire and work on skills, their job, etc. Your objective is to re-populate the city and raise as many children as possible to do just that.

(City Building/Raising Kids)

Rules:

Adult/Young Adult (Founders/heirs)
-Your Sims may try for a baby immediately after a child is born
-Your Sims may have jobs (although they won't be going to them for quite some time, due to family leave.)
-Your Sims must take care of daily household chores, including repairing objects, unless there is a child/teen who can do it instead.
-Once both of your Sims age up to elders, you may switch to the second generation, using the youngest female of the first generation, and continues on until the 100 children quota is filled.

Pregnancy:

-Your Sims may both leave the lot for any reason, but must have an at-home birth.
-Your pregnant Sim must have an at-home birth, as I mentioned above
-You may use the fertility treatment

Baby:

-The child must sleep in the house/ near it's parents for the baby stage
-The goal is to keep the child happy and healthy

Toddler:

-Must reach level 3 of the xylophone and blocks skills (highest level)
-Must learn how to walk, talk, and use the toilet
-May be aged up as soon as they know how to walk, talk, use the toilet, and have reached the highest level of the xylophone and blocks skills.

Child:

-Must reach at least level 1-5 in one skill (preferably one that may help out in receiving a college scholarship or a job)
-Must now help out around the house, including cleaning and... more cleaning.
-May be aged up by the time they either get an "A" in school, or reach level ten in one of their skills.
-Now will be moved to a separate part of the lot, in a sort of "dorm" for children, with a play table, an easel, and a children's stove, or anything for children that can build the skill of their choosing, with a separate bathroom from the rest of the house.

Teen:
-Must reach 5-10 in one skill
-Must get a job, preferably one that requires one of their highest skills
-May have a girlfriend/boyfriend
-May be aged up once they have an "A" in school
-May take the Sims University Aptitude test and later go to college IF THEY ARE NOT THE HEIR.
-May have children, but must have a hospital birth and read at least one pregnancy book. They may later move out to leave their child to be raised by the heir or their siblings or parents

Young Adult:

Congrats! One of your Sims has reached the Young Adult Stage! Good Job! If your Sim is to be an heir, they must stay in the house and meet a partner as soon as possible, and have a child/children with them for that generation, and continue with the rules for the founders/heirs listed above. If not, go by these rules:
-Your Sim, if not an heir, must move out upon adulthood, unless you wish to get them married or moved out with their girlfriend/boyfriend, best friend, etc.
-You may group together/move out many YA sims at once
-Leave the youngest female sim as an heir

Feel free to post your stories, everyone! I would love to see what you do with the challenge. If a rule or something isn't listed, there probably isn't anything about it. Post questions if you need to, I would love to help!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 4:10 AM
Im Starting This Tonight I Just Love Having Children

PS check out my tumblr (simthingy.tumblr.com) for updates hehe
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th May 2017 at 1:40 AM
I'm going to try this, but I'm not going to only have my sims have 100 kids, I'm going A-Z then after generation Z it goes back to A, and continues, 26 kids per generation, I just want to see my town blow up. I'm also going to try to have my founders and heirs try to master at-least 2-3 skills or reach the top of their career. I'll also try to update my progress on this thread.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th May 2017 at 2:07 AM
So I just created my sims
here's Dessous Valar

And here's Nuvian Valor

Dessous is currently pregnant with her first child.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th May 2017 at 3:18 AM
My lovely couple aren't even half-way into the 26 children I wanted them to have and they're almost elders Dmight as well adopt the rest then...) they have 3 children, 1 single birth and twins 2nd pregnancy. They only have 23 kids to go through now, Ima make it so elders live for 30 days before death and have the youngest one continue with B names.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 1:41 AM
my couple has had their 2nt pair of twins, a boy-girl twins, they almost look like their twin brother and sister(the 1st pair) the youngest is a girl, she's a child now same as her other 3 brothers and sister.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 1:13 AM
I feel like this challenge could have an "easy mode" if you make the couples a long-living supernatural (assuming you have the expansion). This sounds cool!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 9:06 PM
the eldest has moved out, and the youngest is still a child, I'm planning on making her the 2nd gen
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 4:06 PM
Starting on this right away !!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heart Sims
I feel like this challenge could have an "easy mode" if you make the couples a long-living supernatural (assuming you have the expansion). This sounds cool!!

I think the creator decided not to do that because not everyone has the supernatural ep?
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 4:22 PM
I'm going to start this challenge right now, I'll take pictures of the family
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 5:44 PM
Default My Sims
So, I made my family I was originally going to do another challenge but I changed my mind at the last second and found THIS AMAZING CHALLENGE. Here's my family! I'll share pics of the house too if you guys want, I built it. It's a 8 Bedroom 11 Bathroom(ALL FULL) Home Included with a workout facility, games center, Computer/Library room, A Luxurious Kitchen, and a Big Living room If you would liek for me to post pictures I'll post them just ask
Screenshots