Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paris Hilton (V2)

by @Stefan Posted 17th Aug 2009 at 12:05 PM

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 12:51 PM
I hate Paris Hilton in reality but I love your sim based how you made it. And don't pay attention to any people who try to verbulay attack you, they're just jealous. Let the jealousy kill them.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 12:54 PM
I agree with maou.

She's amazing (well, she's not, but you understand what I mean) , and I like the new skintone. You're an amazing celeb creator.
Thanks for uploading!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 1:24 PM
Argh I really hate her, but I have to admit that's a real good Sim of her
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:06 PM
Looks great!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:28 PM
So is this skintone anatomically correct or a Barbie skintone?
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:35 PM
Wow))Looks like real Paris))))))Amazing ))
Mad Poster
#8 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:39 PM
Ha ha, I already have your first version of Paris and have had a lot of fun with her in my game - I gave her the highest, squeakiest voice available and have made her the subject of ridicule by all my other Sims. Will have to download this one and see how she compares - maybe I'll even keep the first one too, and have two of them!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#9 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:57 PM
This is an excellent version of Paris. Although, I think you gave her boobs too much credit! LOL! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 3:01 PM
Wow you are amazing! She looks perfect.

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 3:59 PM
She is ugly
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 4:45 PM
I don't get why everyone hates Paris Hilton so much. She's funny, she's typically quite nice, she's easy to get along with, and she can laugh at herself. In my opinion, Paris is one of THE MOST tolerable celebrities. And some of the people whom you might think are cooler (like Scarlet Johanssen for example! *ahem*), are actually spoiled and very full of themselves. I think anyone who has seen as much of Paris Hilton as I have would know that she is really not the person that people think she is.

Very nice sim, by the way. But I don't know if the eyes are exactly right.

GONNA LOVE~
Heartsdales~
Forum Resident
#13 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 5:53 PM
I actually like Paris, I think she seems funny and nice anyways your sim looks awesome, or as she would say Thats Hot
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 6:43 PM
I hate Paris)))but she's famous&rich and this is fact)))))))
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:49 PM
I don't want to be rude but "Have you ever seen Paris?"
Or maybe you just made PHilton ugly because you think that she's ugly ;d?
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:28 PM
In reality Paris is the devil but stefan made as beautiful as possible he didn't even make her so skinny so she look normal
Forum Resident
#17 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM
well Paris Hilton is ugly in person, and a spoiled little attention wh***

So what are her traits? I am guessing its:

-Snob
-inappropriate
-couch potato
-childish
-mean spirited
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 9:31 PM
Thanx for creating this very good look-alike. We are going to have so much fun together I do hope Paris is fond of cooking I'm sure there might be some "accidents" while i have her making waffles. And offcourse afterwards i'm going to have her swim off all of those calories. After all she has to maintain her figure. And to make sure she keeps on swimming untill everything is burned off i'll delete the ladder into the pool and build a wall arround it. I think i'll go and make some tea right arround then.
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:37 PM
Quote:
Superfluffyfish Thanx for creating this very good look-alike. We are going to have so much fun together I do hope Paris is fond of cooking I'm sure there might be some "accidents" while i have her making waffles. And offcourse afterwards i'm going to have her swim off all of those calories. After all she has to maintain her figure. And to make sure she keeps on swimming untill everything is burned off i'll delete the ladder into the pool and build a wall arround it. I think i'll go and make some tea right arround then.

LMAO!!!! My thoughts exactly!
Inventor
#20 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:57 PM
Nice job!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:25 AM
The sims actually manages to make me want to vomit less then the actual person. That's not an insult to you though Stefan! lol you did great but damn I hate this woman.
Scholar
#22 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 4:04 AM
Dang.. there are 4 paris sims already. No way. Gonna add her to my hood too.. then nuke her away. This one looks very realistic.

Samma, shes dang superficial, spoiled, useless, dumb.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 4:56 AM
Why all the Paris hate? I love her. Anyway, both of your Paris Sims are AWESOME! Seriously, I thought the first one was great, but this one's better.
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:01 AM
Sorry, I'm a noob. What's a facemask? Can someone point me to info about facemasks?
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:47 AM
Paris is very beautiful , but there she's ugly
Page 1 of 2