Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autonomous Weddings!

by PolarBearSims Posted 23rd Apr 2017 at 7:51 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 11:45 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Theorist
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PCaddict18
Thanks for making this! Orchestrating a wedding is usually a nightmare, now I can just sit back and watch

Let me know how it goes that's the problem with autonomy, sometimes it takes me awhile to finally see it happen lol
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Yes it will be fine

Great thank you! I love your mods.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st May 2017 at 3:35 AM Last edited by darksarcasm : 1st May 2017 at 4:11 AM.
my female sim has tried once before on trying to get J, he dodged the bullet, Im going to try once more, with this, a shotgun wedding ....... right at the door, ...... if he back out this time I have my sim dump him and then go after Summer
here is a link to how Im going to try and fix this

screenshot

the picture is a screenshot of my game, its on my one drive account
oh and another thing, how can he pass up a lady looking like my sim, Ive spent 2 days on her making adjustments so that there kids would come out even better looking as I like to play with genetics still, started doing that in the sims 3 to avoid the dreaded sliders, I hated them things, then only time I used CAS in the sims 3 was to change the clothing and or colors and textures
ok one more screenshot pic, but this one is how my female sim looks, I think J's kids with her would come out great

screenshot2
Theorist
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st May 2017 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darksarcasm
my female sim has tried once before on trying to get J, he dodged the bullet, Im going to try once more, with this, a shotgun wedding ....... right at the door, ...... if he back out this time I have my sim dump him and then go after Summer
here is a link to how Im going to try and fix this

screenshot

the picture is a screenshot of my game, its on my one drive account
oh and another thing, how can he pass up a lady looking like my sim, Ive spent 2 days on her making adjustments so that there kids would come out even better looking as I like to play with genetics still, started doing that in the sims 3 to avoid the dreaded sliders, I hated them things, then only time I used CAS in the sims 3 was to change the clothing and or colors and textures
ok one more screenshot pic, but this one is how my female sim looks, I think J's kids with her would come out great

screenshot2

Try downloading the updated version. Back on 4/24 I removed the call off wedding portion. The way the code is set up, it's not listening to the values set. I haven't found a way to bypass that yet. If you keep the old version, they will 100% always call off the wedding unless you cancel the action first. I loved this idea but it wasn't working right.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 1st May 2017 at 9:49 PM
have you seen the pictures I took?
Theorist
Original Poster
#31 Old 1st May 2017 at 11:49 PM
have you seen the pictures I took?

Yes I did. I don't see how the pics have anything to do with on why the guy sim calls off the wedding. As I explained, if you have an old version of the mod you need to remove it and update to the new one
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 2nd May 2017 at 1:18 AM
nm the message about me not able to write, I fixed it by restarting the browser, some kind of bug, any ways the first pic it me trying to get him by putting the wedd arch right at the front door in the apartment, the 2nd pic is me showing off my hard work, but nm
Theorist
Original Poster
#33 Old 2nd May 2017 at 1:20 AM
nm the message about me not able to write, I fixed it by restarting the browser, some kind of bug, any ways the first pic it me trying to get him by putting the wedd arch right at the front door in the apartment, the 2nd pic is me showing off my hard work, but nm

Ok no problem
Instructor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th May 2017 at 12:39 AM
ok I tried marry my sim and it took me nearly 20 trials to marry him!!! I was using cheat to reset him and try again, 20 trials :/ CMON no way to lower chances for fail? or make it possible only if sth wrong happens?
Theorist
Original Poster
#35 Old 4th May 2017 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
ok I tried marry my sim and it took me nearly 20 trials to marry him!!! I was using cheat to reset him and try again, 20 trials :/ CMON no way to lower chances for fail? or make it possible only if sth wrong happens?

Are you talking about him calling off the wedding? If so check the change log, I removed that part of the mod for now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 12th May 2017 at 8:40 AM
great mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:47 PM
Great Mod !
But does this mod work with MC Command ?
Theorist
Original Poster
#38 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kb1998s
Great Mod !
But does this mod work with MC Command ?

Yes it does
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 27th May 2017 at 8:36 AM
wedding using the arch, after wedding they (do not cut the cake autonomous) thank
Theorist
Original Poster
#40 Old 27th May 2017 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
wedding using the arch, after wedding they (do not cut the cake autonomous) thank

Thank you for letting me know.
Theorist
Original Poster
#41 Old 29th May 2017 at 10:18 PM
UPDATE:

CHANGED: Increased the chances of cutting the cake after the wedding. Please let me know if your sims do this or not. Thank you
ADDED: Polygamy is now possible at the Bloom Festival Weddings
ADDED: No job restriction on the Bloom Festival Weddings

Thank you all for your support!

~ENJOY~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#42 Old 30th May 2017 at 6:53 PM
after removing all your mods except "have some personality" I have options to break up again and also for some reason one of your mods were blocking "ask money for woohoo" after latest update.... so less unexpected things in game but game works... I hope I'll find the issue one day to enjoy your mods again....
Theorist
Original Poster
#43 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:15 AM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 4th Nov 2017 at 5:42 AM.
PANDORA SIMS stole one of my mods! Please read spoiler to see what you can do!

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Theorist
Original Poster
#44 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
after removing all your mods except "have some personality" I have options to break up again and also for some reason one of your mods were blocking "ask money for woohoo" after latest update.... so less unexpected things in game but game works... I hope I'll find the issue one day to enjoy your mods again....

i've never looked into that mod but based on what it is about its a very good possibility that it will conflict with any mod that deals with woohoo interactions.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Theorist
Original Poster
#45 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:07 AM
UPDATE

Patch Update 11/07/17~Changes were needed

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:38 PM
Thanks you
Theorist
Original Poster
#47 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 3:43 PM
UPDATE

No changes were needed for the patch. However, new features have been added:
1/15/18 Change Log:
ADDED: Sims can no longer get married right after engagement unless its at the Bloom Festival.
ADDED: New Strings are added currently only in English

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 11:27 PM
I love this mod! Though I was wondering, would it be possible to have a no polygamy flavor for this and Autonomous Proposals?
Theorist
Original Poster
#49 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Havelf1943
I love this mod! Though I was wondering, would it be possible to have a no polygamy flavor for this and Autonomous Proposals?

I have considered it but it would mean several flavors for the autonomous proposal mod. I haven't decided yet if I was going to create 6 more for the proposals. I'll keep it in mind for this mod.

Theorist
Original Poster
#50 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babiephat_14
How do you Elope immediately or get Sims married now? I tried to Elope with my Sim's fiance and it wouldn't let me. Will there be an option that reverts the mod back before the update? I'd prefer my Sims to Elope or use the wedding arch autonomously again please. [Edit] I also like the vanilla settings without polygamy. I'd really appreciate it thanks so much.

Once the engagement buff is gone it will allow your sims to marry. Maybe I could put in an optional download that gives variable engagement buffs that way if you prefer to marry sooner then you can pick a shorter buff. I'm still considering it on no polygamy. Let me do some checking, might be able to rework the mod to allow it optional.

Page 2 of 4