Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blackfairy's Blackline (10 facial piercings)

by blackfairy Posted 24th Aug 2008 at 11:52 AM

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 1:21 PM
I absolutely LOVE these piercings!! Thank you SO much :D

Hi :)

I'm a Swedish girl that loves to create sims :)
I think that making a sim is funnier than playing.
Maybe not, but... I don't know ^^
One thing is for sure... I LOVE THE SIMS!!!
Specially the The Sims 2 -games :)
Field Researcher
#27 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 6:39 AM
GREAT!!!!!!! Ive been looking forsome new piercings this are great
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 10:27 PM
Lovely So useful for my little punk kids x]

.News. Fashion. Contests.[SIMFINITY]. Debate. Stories. Community.
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 11:08 AM
This is awesome. Finally those two lip rings. I want those, but my parents would murder me. @_@ Plus, I'm a wimp. -.-
Love these, no pain. :P
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 11:25 PM
A little late in the game to say anything, but I absolutely love these! Also, as you said monroe piercings sit a little bit lower (I have one); if you decide to make a third set you should include those. Thanks!
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 4:35 AM
your female model is HOT.
&thanks for the piercings, my sims will love them.

go to e-kimchi.tk .
Field Researcher
#32 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 4:52 AM
Thank you 4 sharing(=
Forum Resident
#33 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 10:49 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 10:46 PM
Hey, is there any possibility that you could post your sims? They are absolutely gorgeous!! Also really cool piercings! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 9:27 AM
Finally some very good piercings, thanks for sharing them with us!
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 3:11 PM
FINALLY some peircings that look real and match mine (in real life )
:3
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ikidnapemokids
Isn't called a Monroe piercing, not a Madonna? I could be completely wrong, though. haha.

Anyway, this is fantastic :] Thanks!

yeah. it is. i would know because my sister used to have 1. :]]
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:22 PM
great set thank you very much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by feebly
A little late in the game to say anything, but I absolutely love these! Also, as you said monroe piercings sit a little bit lower (I have one); if you decide to make a third set you should include those. Thanks!

I am very sure that I will make a third set, and I shall keep your request in mind.

The future is now!
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 2:05 PM
love these piercings, would like to see some more unusual ones

ex; cheek, anti brow, implants?
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 5:20 AM
I was so happy to find piercings on this site, but after looking through and downloading all the packages available, including this one, I find there are NO centered lip rings! Why is this? I have a standard lip piercing in the center, not a labret piercing with a hoop in it, but a lip piercing with a hoop. Even so, there are no centered labret hoops either, which is what my boyfriend has. People must just really like the side ones or something it's funny because my "rare" piercing is my philtrum (medusa) but that is available, but something as popular as a center ring is not.

I hope someone creates a center CBR hoop soon! I'd be very happy! Also, large gauge plugs would be cool too. Like 3/4 inch to 2 inch lobes!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 12th May 2009 at 4:42 AM
I love your work and really hope you continue to make more custom content. Thank you so much. RayB.
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:49 PM
I downloaded them, but all that appears in my game, and bodyshop, is the nose stud under makeup. I can't find any other piercings anywhere!

D:

ohai, i'm marisa!
:3
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 6:54 PM
Thanks! You're work is pretty much amazing!

REQUEST: You should SERIOUSLY upload all of your models (:
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:19 PM
Woww .. Thank you
Test Subject
#46 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 2:32 AM
Madonna? I spent so long guessing what the crap a madonna was!
And hen it hit me like.. a ton of bricks.. A MONROE! I've never heard it called a Madonna. It was hilarious. I stared at the photos for a good 5 minutes guessing what one was a madonna. Pfffft. God. Awesome job, though. I love them all. The septum looks really nice, too. Not all, glued on and what not. Has some realness to it.
Test Subject
#47 Old 2nd May 2010 at 8:38 PM
I love these piercings! I downloaded them but I cant find them, what are they under in the Body Shop? Maybe the download just didnt work. Please help!
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:15 AM
awww, these work fine but my low graphics settings make them look blurry- I imagine they'd look great on a better computer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 4:25 PM
cool! thank you ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 12:06 PM
i think i love you.
Page 2 of 3