Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 10:23 AM
Default Entitled sim is perpetually Disgusted with Premises
Guys, I've encountered a bizarre bug, my Jacobian Priest (Entitled, Eloquent, Hubris) has constantly the "Disgusted with Premises" buff, even when he's in a finely decorated interior. When I delete the buff with ctrl+click, it reappears again after some time, other entitled sims don't have that problem, for example my Monarch (Entitled, Call of the Sea, Industrious). This de-buff takes whole 10 points out of my sim's focus, and it's really annoing. Help?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 11:40 AM
That's weird indeed. Could it possibly be something in their inventory maybe ? I don't think this problem ever appeared in my game so I'm afraid I can't be of much help though :/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 2:48 PM
Eh, Nevermind, got him killed and made another one, since nothing worked...
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 8:03 PM
That's a drastic solution, sorry you couldn't get it to work otherwise.. Hopefully this bug died with the poor sim
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 11:38 AM
Yes, it did, Rest in Peace, Peregrinus, Eye of Jacob... ;_;
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 8:03 PM
I had a Queen that happened to. She went outside and got disgusted and was fine indoors. One quest, she never lost the buff. Ever.