Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

noMoreKidsTV

by Anonymouse85 Posted 21st Jul 2019 at 10:07 AM - Updated 14th Feb 2020 at 5:09 PM by Anonymouse85

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 6:05 PM
Thank you! It was so annoying! Especially when they would watch it on their own when they don't even like it!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 6:17 PM
I guess the big question now is, do they end up watching movies instead? XD

I did this through MCCC's tuner module, disabling various actions that lead to sims watching the kids network (specifically any group oriented ones) but after doing that, they seemed to like watching movies, a lot, which causes issues of it's own with the various buffs that sims get. So added movies to the list as well before TV watching went back to normal when kids were present in the active household.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tysakasa
I guess the big question now is, do they end up watching movies instead? XD

I did this through MCCC's tuner module, disabling various actions that lead to sims watching the kids network (specifically any group oriented ones) but after doing that, they seemed to like watching movies, a lot, which causes issues of it's own with the various buffs that sims get. So added movies to the list as well before TV watching went back to normal when kids were present in the active household.

No! That was one worry of mine, too, since there is the movie "vortex kids" or something like that but nope, the adults leave the kids to reading their books without interruptions and the kids in my households prefer the comedy channel, anyways and none of my household members watches movies as regularily as they tried to watch the kids network.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 1:56 PM
I need this, because adult sims force teen sim watch kids channel LOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 9:23 PM
Thank you so much for this! The automatic kids tv thing has always driven me nuts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 5:29 AM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 11:50 AM
Thank you, it's been annoying me for a while :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 1:06 PM
Omg, Thank You! ♥♥♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 2:03 AM
finally
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 9:04 PM
OMG! Thank you so much!
This was cute and nice when my children were toddlers and kids, like "Aww, look at dad, he wants to watch kids' shows with his kiddies even though he hates them!"
But now they're teens and don't give ____ about those shows. And then it's just the parents getting negative moodlets from watching the kids' network by themselves even though they hate it. And then I get negative moodlets IRL because it's so annoying

Not anymore though! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 4:24 PM
Oh god! Thank you so much for this! I'm forever having to cancel out my lazy (but not childish!) sims tv watching, because they're watching the kids network, and they're just going to wind up with the bored moodlet because of it. "Well, duh! You turned the tv to that ridiculous channel! You don't even have kids. What were you thinking?!"