Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 12:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My dog is prioritizing various other activies and starving herself!
Hello!

So, I just recently decided to adopt a dog in my one-Sim family and she came with the Lazy trait, as well as learning Aggressive after I ordered her to guard the house a few times.

I noticed after a while that she was constantly hungry and even peeing inside home (despite learning to pee outside). Then I realized that she kept guarding all sorts of random objects around the house, as well as lying down constantly. She keeps ignoring her empty stomach (her bowl is always full) and exploding bladder to do all these sorts of things; I've even received a message that she was going to be taken away if she keeps starving.

I know that I could easily just manually make her do all these stuff, but, for roleplaying's sake, I would really like to just keep her 100% on free will so that I focus on my Sim. Lazy and Aggressive traits are really making my life difficult.

Is there any solution to this, other than simply make her forget them? I'd hoped that's a last resort, because I like the idea that the dog that guards my Sim's farm is lazy, but has a grudge with the mailman.

Cheers!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 1:45 AM
I would change the traits by using the attitude adjustment lifetime happiness reward or by using testingcheatsenabled true because its very likely its because of the traits if that doesn't work I would try adjusting Pet Freewill in settings as well because that may have something to do with it