Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paris Hilton (sims3)

by @Stefan Posted 14th Jun 2009 at 6:46 PM

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:08 AM
Lol! Xd

Russian.
My english is not well.
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:45 AM
Good work.
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:41 PM
*screams* KILL IT DEAD KILL IT DEAD!!!! haha now that i got that out of the way. u did really good, it looks just like her
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:01 PM
I totally agree with what someone else said further up. Without a doubt you IMMEDIATELY know who this is. I was grazing through the newest uploads and usually I overlook the custom sims but as my eyes crossed her path my brain went, "PARIS HILTON???" and I had to come take a peek. Great GREAT work.
Theorist
#55 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:59 PM
Thats Hot-lol really great job!
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:21 PM
That is exactly her! let me guess you have the slider hack? Great job!!
Mad Poster
#57 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:26 PM
LOL, I think it should be noted and acclaimed that you, Stefan, made the first Sims 3 celebrity sim (as far as I know) and she is the very hate-worthy Paris. Well, I don't hate her, I think she's a hoot so thanks, thanks, thanks. Now, as Summersong said, I have hope for a Buffy sim!!! Thanks!!! :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:32 PM
i loooove paris (L)
i guess i'm the only one, haha.
i just hate one thing about sims 3. people are soo not-realistic. sims 2 are pretteh ^^
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:07 PM
Oh my god this is soo cool I dont like paris at all, but It looks just like her ^^

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Test Subject
#60 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:14 PM
You did a great job (considering Sims 3 is limited custom content-wise)! It really does look like her! Can't wait until EA releases the custom content tool (because I really want to be able to take my sims into photoshop)! LOL
Test Subject
#61 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:56 AM
You are so dead on close, that is scary to add into my game. WTG. I might have to download her and add her so I can kill her like House of Wax (that's the movie, isn't it?). Wow.
Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 2:32 AM
That's hot.
Ew, You did a GREAT job but I think I won't be bringing her into my neighborhood. She might scare the kids off.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:26 AM
Hahahahaha!!! Oh man, so feckin' hilarious. Great job!
Test Subject
#64 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:07 AM
good work man... it's really the evil simcarnate of her. thanks for making this.
Test Subject
#65 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:46 PM
thanks ^^ You are the best ) U make the best people in The Sims
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 5:18 PM
Fantastic job! I knew I could count on you for a celebrity for Sims 3 and I do miss my celebs so much I may go back to sims 2 if things don't improve. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#67 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:23 PM
I thought you should know that I've just spotted her at the exchange.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=230489

He does say that you made it, but I thought I should inform you in case you weren't already aware.

Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:36 PM
my god she looks so great! how do you do that?! awsome Hope you'll do the same with some buffy characters! You're doing a GREAT job man... keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:09 PM
Great job! I think she should be a jailbird in my game...no wait...she already was. Too bad you couldn't have gotten her wonk eye, but still, it's amazing.

Very ugly. You nailed her!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:30 PM
haha, brilliant!!! I also knew exactly who it was as soon as I saw her! Very very very very good job!!! thanks

Dragonsinger
Test Subject
#71 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 9:19 AM
I'll try this! Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#72 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:07 PM
Mighty__Gazelle, thank you for letting me know...what's wrong with people, why can't they just make their own things? XD

thank you everyone on such a lovely comments, I guess more sims3 characters to come!
Test Subject
#73 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:33 PM
My only concern is that once you turn her lose in the game, what if she gets preggers and begins to populate the world with Paris. Juniors?

LE GASP!

You did a great job. Her cheeks seem a little heavy, but there's really no way to fix that at this current time. You did a better job than I could do. :P
Test Subject
#74 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 7:48 PM
Well....first I went, "NOOOOOOOO!!!"

...and then I grinned and said, "Yessss. Oh, yesssss."

Thaaaaaanks!

I speak in verses
Prophecies and curses...
Test Subject
#75 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 8:33 PM
I think you did an excellent Paris Hilton...the realisim and you even have the nose and lips exact.....Kudos to you!
Page 3 of 6