Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 10:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default help Please. TS2!!!!! Neighborhoods don't load
but folders exist. What did I screwed? How to fix these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 10:29 PM
if you have backups of the neighborhoods, you might replace the folders with those.
if not, you might replace the pre-made neighborhoods with their Program Files equivalents or with their disc equivalents. or with downloadable equivalents; not sure where to download.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 10:35 PM
This is something that tends to happen when neighborhoods are hopelessly corrupted - the folders are still there, but the game can't access their contents.

To test whether this is the case, take the folders out and replace with a backup. If the backup loads, use it - the newer one is probably corrupted. If the backup doesn't load, either, something else is going on.

This happened to all your neighborhoods at once? It seems unlikely they'd all corrupt at the same time unless there was some disastrous event in your system, in which case I'd be anxiously checking files in my other programs.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)